This Means War

A few days after the live event, Smackdown is back on your schedule. It has been quite a journey for you and everyone else involved as time went on. Your feud with Shane has been off the table because nobody thought it would lead anywhere and you're fine with it. But with Summerslam coming up in about two weeks, you have to find a new rival and you just have the right man in mind. Aleister Black hasn't been the same since the live show and he voiced his problems in a long interview just on wednesday. He talked about his usual nonsense at first, about paying for sins, being the biggest nightmare of an uneducated fool and after he was asked who he meant, Aleister mentioned you. The Dutch Destroyer said he knew a false prophet would come and lead the sheep astray, also saying that you already took one sheep. That was a direct hit at your relationship with Zelina. Aleister was pissed, he was sick of you taking what he loved. Deep down, he never got over Zelina rejecting him and to make her pay for it, he's out to hurt you. Of course that doesn't sit well with you, so you quickly get dressed, drink something and head towards the arena. You know everyone with be there, you know the writers will begin planning everything as soon as they get the approval, but you don't care at the moment.

Nobody, not a single person, should ever interfere with your private life. It's one hell of a mistake and you will put every prick in the ground for that. So when your heavy steps echo through the backstage area, most people know not to be in your way as you head right for where Aleister is. You know the show is already live, a few matches have taken place too. When you hear him dare anyone to find him, you kick the door of its hinges and rush at the dutch man. It doesn't matter who else was supposed to answer that challenge, you're out for blood. Your fists collide with Aleister's head over and over again until you get up for another move. Now you know how to dodge a Black Mass, but you can also deliver something as destructive. When Aleister gets up and turns around, you kick him against the nearest wall and run at him, only to ram both of your knees right into his head. You would've kept going, but a bunch of other superstars and referees hold you off.

You may be blinded by rage right now and you may not feel sorry for what you just did, but it sure as hell draws attention to you. Leaning against a wall far away from others, you cross your arms and look at the sky with a scowl. It's not unusual to see you like that, it's just different. That is until AJ Styles walks up to you, clearly concerned.

AJ:" What was going on in there? I thought you two got along."

Y/N:" So did I. I thought the same way until he wanted to knock me out for good at the live show last week. These punches he dealt, they weren't fake."

AJ:" That can't be the only reason. What else?"

Y/N:" Old Aleister can't get over rejection. According to him and Zelina herself, she rejected him a while ago. When she and I got together though, he snapped slowly but surely. I don't know what kind of Stunt he wants to play here, but I won't be made a fool of."

AJ:" So all this trouble...because of your relationship?"

Y/N:" If you take the easy summery, yes. It's not like I would back down after all."

AJ:" Does Zelina know about this?"

Y/N:" Everyone around here knows about it. I gave a damn loud explaination when Hunter pulled me aside. I don't think there's a single soul backstage who hasn't heard me."

AJ:" Apart from me."

Y/N:" Yeah, but everyone is as dull as rusted iron sometimes."

AJ:" What's gonna happen now though?"

Y/N:" I bet old Vince has already caught wind of it and has ordered the creative team to make ne feud with Aleister. The whole thing will then end at Summerslam in a special match."

AJ:" Well, whatever it is, I hope you can settle your differences."

Y/N:" With him? Not happening. He's as stubborn as a mule."

AJ:" You're no better sometimes,  but...You're my friend after all, don't let that slip your mind."

Y/N:" Never even dared to..."

With that, the Phenomenal One walks off again, probably preparing for his own trouble. 'Whatever it takes', a motto you have lived by for years. You'd die for friends, family and loved ones. That's including people who may have doubted you before, but there's times where you take some matters into your own hands to works out a cold act of revenge. Ever since leaving home, you have done everything in your power to survive: robbing, fighting...a few things you're not even gonna think about. The start to this journey was very hard and only select few know of it.
---------------------------------------------------------

Before the main event of the show, you are finding yourself face to face with your girlfriend. Zelina has been told about everything that happened by mostly her own group of friends and also by AJ as she stated right from the get-go. Her expression is hard to read: a mix of anger and concern. She eyes you all the time as you think of the next thing you could say.

Y/N:" I don't know what came over me..."

Zelina:" It's hard to understand you for a while now...Okay, I can't read a person's expression perfectly. But what I See when I look at you right now is: You're trying to defend us, our relationship, our life away from work. You're thinking about how to carry on with hurting Aleister."

Y/N:" Here I thought I wasn't hearing right. Yes, I think about what I could do to Aleister next time."

Zelina:" And that's driving you mad at the moment...Can you feel it?"

Y/N:" Not with you around. You're the only one who knows how to reason with me, you know how to knock the doubt away..."

Zelina:" Don't read too much into that...Anyways, what's the next thing on your agenda?"

Y/N:" Nothing so far. Why do you ask?"

Zelina:" Then it's decided. We will take the Firebird and get out to the wild, take your mind off of the trouble."

Y/N:" What exactly will you make me do?"

Zelina:" You said you shot a few guns before,  so we're gonna go hunting."

Y/N:" It's been a while since I fired a gun...Ahh, to hell with that. I'm in."

Zelina:" I knew I could catch you with that."

Y/N:" I get to shoot things, why would I say No?"

Zelina:" Is there something wrong in your head or...?"

Y/N:" A couple of screws missing and maybe too much to drink in my teenage years, but other than that, I feel fine."

Zelina:" You're silly, you know?"

Y/N:" Couldn't have said it any better."

The rest of the time is spent cuddling on the nearest sofa, watching what's left of Smackdown for the week. AJ is currently fighting Dolph Ziggler as the two will decide who will be the next challenger for the Intercontinental championship. You enjoy the silence around you at the moment, most people are in a different spot after all and there's nothing that could beat being with Zelina.