Cradle To The Grave

Right after you kissed Zelina on the cheek and skipped away, she was joined by a few other female wrestlers such as Mandy Rose, Lana and Sarah Logan who have seen everything. They have embarked a big pile of questions and Zelina answered every single one of them, no matter what. Yes, at one point it got a bit too private, but she's not that good at dodging questions. Then again, this is making things more interesting around the WWE. With Sarah being already married to Rowe and Lana being Rusev's wife, Mandy is one of the few single ladies in the WWE to Zelina's knowledge. Her and Aleister are only good friends as well, not disrupting your close friendship with her. Even when, he knows when to stop and to give you guys space. He doesn't have anything against you, you have nothing against him and the moment you clashed back in NXT at one point, you two went even crazier than anything the main roster had to offer at that time, so whenever you need a sparing partner, Aleister is your first choice.

Just as mentioned, you're involved in a conversation with the dutch man who is currently smiling as he listens to you. It's not often you catch him before he goes for his usual workout and you would love to join, but you got to get your car back first.

Y/N:" So when I went for a Roundhouse Kick the first time, it really hurt my leg. Is that normal in the first few times?"

Aleister:" The speed and the target also play a big role in that, but yes. Without proper stretching technique and without focuss, you will struggle to execute moves like I do."

Y/N:" Oh, that's a good point. How have you been so far anyways? I mean I've seen your matches and promos, but aside from that."

Aleister:" I've been mostly fine so far. The training is keeping me up good, I'm eating healthy and I sleep well, so nothing much has happened. How about you?"

Y/N:" Aside from what I told you about yesterday, I've been doing fine as well. I'm obviously not in the same shape as you, but that's due to my personality, picking up things that I rarely ever do. I should give my folks a call later today to let 'em know I'm fine."

Aleister:" When was the last time you called them?"

Y/N:" Last Friday I think. Some weeks I call them at least twice, other times I call after a few months, depending on where I am and what mood I'm in. I'm not exactly set on one set of emotions, buuuut these calls can get really tiring really fast."

Aleister:" They're still your parents, so they have every right to know how you are doing."

Y/N:" You're right, Aleister. I think I should take my car back before they get the idea of selling it to someone."

Aleister:" Be careful wherever you are, okay? You never know with the people in town."

You then smile and high five him before saying your goodbyes to each other and parting ways. He really is showing interest in what you have to say as well as you do when he talks about how to work on certain things for different fighting styles. The fact that Aleister is a Mixed Martial Artist impresses you every time since his hits and kicks look and feel devastating. Not many people can do that, so he has earned your respect when you faced off for the first time. Exiting the hotel, you turn left and begin your walk towards the repair shop. You left a message for Zelina via WhatsApp, saying that you will see her once you're back and that you will meet her for breakfest then.