fantasy : 07

Kyler .

Everybody walked out the house and I locked the door behind us . It was about 10:30 at night and we were on our way to scope out how we was gone handle it . We knew that they was prolly waiting out watching for us so we was gone go in by Johnnys house where the gate opened and lay low while moving . Me , Kev & Jeezy was just gone jump the gate since we was they targets we were meant to be seen . I looked over at G , he looked cool . I could tell this wasn't his first rodeo .

"G , where you done did some shit like this before ?" I asked .

"First and last lick I hit with my daddy before they clipped em , been stuck deep ever since . Momma knew so we moved away . I still got it in me tho" he explained shrugging it off . I patted him showing it was ok . We pulled up behind Johnnys shop and one bye one slowly crawled against the gate . I did a quick prayer up to the big man to keep everyone on my team safe . After everyone made there single that they had taken cover and was in position we jumped the gate quick and quietly making our way to James car . Before we could Day & Rock opened the passenger and driver door getting out . We didn't know if they had heard them crawling . We knew they couldn't see them but hearing them might have been the problem .

"Aint dat cute , coming to get lil bro car for em" Day called out .

"Why pussy boy ain't come get it himself ?" Rock questioned .

"You ain't heard Rock , they dusted ole boy out" Day responded .

"We should know , cause we did it" they smiled at each other . I had my hands behind my back , I was slowly and quietly reaching for the pistol in the back . As soon as i did ,

"Drop it" Rock instructed .

"Go" I called out .

Kev & Jeezy had there guns pointed at Rock while I had mines pointed at Day .

"Y'all thought y'all was just gone kill James and get away with that shit ?" Jeezy called out , I could tell he wanted to pull the trigger so bad but we had to move slowly with this mission . Any wrong move and anybody was dead .

Day shot his bullet at my shoulder causing me to drop down . Gun in hand I shot at his stomach . Never drop a gun . No matter where they shot you keep that gun in hand . Jeezy shot at Rocks stomach . A gun shot came from behind the car and 2 more from outside the gate . We soon notice we was in some Grand Theft Auto shit

Youngboy .

I crouched up shooting at the gate hitting one with a head shot . I nodded at Kd and Montana . We got up and moved closer to the gate . KD shot a nigga in blind sight from behind the white BMW .

"Got that ass" he called out . I couldn't help but chuckle . Shots came toward our way and we all dropped . I felt a tap on my leg it was G . He threw his head back over towards where we came in at and it was bout 3 niggas sneaking in over there . I tapped Montana , we all aimed and shot . All 3 headshots . I shot the other dude lurking outside the gate . I couldnt tell where but he dropped down .

Kd .

As younboy shot the dude outside the gate , a shot from straight ahead struck him in his stomach . G instantly shot the nigga and he fell down . Me and Montana pulled youngboy behind the car g was at and checked him out .

"You still breathing aight bruh ?" I asked . Montana smacked me in my head and youngboy gave me a death stare , i smacked my teeth . As me and Montana looked around for something to patch him up with I was hit in the head with a gun . Things slowly got blurry before I heard shots and then blacked out .