fantasy : 14

Nova .

"NOVAAAA"

I jumped up as fast as I could to only see Kentrell doing the same thing . Everybody was in our room hovered around our bed . I rubbed my eyes and leaned back on the bed .

"Damn y'all niggas was still sleep and it's damn near 2 in the afternoon" Ki spazzed .

"Well bitch if you and Mr. slow stroker over there wouldn't have been fuckin we wouldn't have had to leave the room last night" I snapped back . Kentrell laughed leaning his head on my shoulder . Ki smacked her teeth and stank faced me .

"Well there's a Walmart and mall down the street so can we go cause niggas asses is starting to itch" Kd spoke out scratching in between his ass .

"Ew Kd mane gone head" youngboy said . We all stank faced Kd and G and T backed away from him . I giggled .

"We finna go just give us 30 mo minutes , I was comfy under ha" youngboy spoke cuddling under my arm .

"So y'all like .. tog- .. togeth-.." G spoke cutting himself off with fake gags . I rolled my eyes .

"No mind your damn business . We are not together" I said

"Yet" youngboy added .

"You are my damn business , don't play with me Nova" g spoke out with all seriousness . I rolled my eyes .

"You got it" I spoke it in surrender . He nodded his head .

"You talk to B ?" Montana called out .

"B ?" I questioned .

"The owner of the Filmore where Trell trynna have his show" I nodded . Kentrell nodded his head yes .

"Tonight at 8:30" he spoke . Montana nodded . Everybody eventually walked out . I played in Kentrells hair for a few before he grabbed it and took it out .

"You making me even more sleepy bae , we gotta get up ya real tho" he spoke out . I nodded getting out the bed and stretching .

"You so damn fine" Kentrell spoke . Of course I smiled and gave off a little blush as well .

"Thanks daddy" I winked . He bit down on his lip and I chuckled . He eventually got up and we made our way down to the sprinter with a few fans for him and G here and there . Fist we made our way to Walmart . Me and ki went off together . We walked around after a while we had gotten tooth brushes , deodorant , a few cute kiddie underwear and some cute bralettes . Soon after we met back up with the dudes to only see they had snacks , underwear , and white ts . We figured so and had already got them toothbrushes and deodorant as well . Well put everything together as Kentrell insisted and he paid for everything . We packed everything up in the sprinter before making our way across the street to the mall .

"I'm ready to see you in them lil bra things you picked up" Ken whispered in my ear . I chuckled and he licked his lips .

We got out and walked in the mall to only be greeted by fans . Not only for G and Ken but everyone including me and Ki . Apparently we were "insta famous" . I never knew you actually got cred for that . Me and Ki had finally made it to pink and they boys trailed behind us of course rushing us to get out . We paid for more under wear , a few bras and some swear shorts and tights . Maybe a few shirts here and there . After we left out the boys took the lead of course going to any and every shoe store they saw . They always got unnecessary shit , we were here for clothes of course they go looking for shoes .

While I sat there mentally talking shit I had bought me a pair of low top classic vans that's went with everything I had bought . I actually needed them tho the slides I had in wasn't gonna make it the whole trip . Eventually the boys had went into American eagle and bought up some clothes . This mall didn't have any Gucci , Versace , or Fendi so I knew that was next .