fantasy : 15

youngboy .

It was around 6 and everyone was finally done showering .

"Damn ion know about y'all twigs but us big niggas bout hungry as a bitch" Montana called out munching on another bag of chips we had bought from the store .

"I'm saying mane" big T agreed . I chuckled looking , them is some big ass niggas .

"Where y'all big asses want sum to eat from then ?" Kd asked . Montana bucked at Kd and he fell down to the floor . Me and everybody else started cracking up .

"G what's around here , your peoples the ones from round here" Ben spoke . G had looked taken back . I chuckled at his face expression .

"Nigga I got one cousin from down here fuck you chatting about ?" He questioned .

"Call em up and see what he on Shid" I said shrugging . G nodded going in the other room making a call .

"Y'all niggas ugly" I said looking around the lil circle we was standing in .

"Nigga you the main one calling niggas ugly dent head" Ben spoke .

"You black ass monkey" I spat back . Everybody chucked .

"Pussy" he mumbled . I chuckled . G came back in here and he said his cousins told us to meet him at some restaurant called Crackin Crawfish . We was all from New Orleans so we was definitely hype to try the place . We left out to the van on our way to the restaurant to meet up with Gs cousin . Eventually we hopped out and we saw Gs cousin right outside the restaurant .

"Wassup nigga" the nigga said dapping up g . G dapped him back up .

"Y'all this Jonathon , or da baby . Whatever y'all wanna call this fag ass nigga" g shrugged . We chuckled and we all gave head nods to him .

"That's the famous guapnova over there ain't it" He questioned singalong nova out . She smiled and waved .

"Wassup shorty" he said leaning in for a hug . She gave him a lil side hug and I just watched . I wasn't finna get jealous no need , Nova knew what it was .

"Let me get a picture with the famous" he called out taking nova by her hand and taking a picture with her . Smiled and stuck her tongue out , she looked so damn good . Every move she made only made me want her fine ass more and more . He put her hand around her shoulder and she leaned in puckering her lips and looking at the the camera . It was a cute pic but she needed to chill out before I spazzed . No beef with him but with her , she odeing on my ass .

They finally was done and Nova walked back over towards me . Yeah back to daddy . They had finally called us up and we got seated .

"What y'all getting into tonight ?" Jonathon questioned .

"We hitting the filmore for youngboy show" g called out . He nodded .

"You preforming ?" Montana asked .

"It ain't nun but a thang , that's cool with you big dawg ?" Jonathon asked looking over at me . I respected this nigga , he asked me instead of going about it with Montana . Even tho he was my promoter it was cool of him to ask me !

"Yeah I rock witchu" I said giving him a fist bump . The waiter eventually came over and took our order .

"Nova you fuckin ugly" g called out . She smacked her teeth .

"Don't start with them dirty ass worms in your head" she rolled her eyes sipping her tea .

"Periodt bestie let em know" ki added .