fantasy : 13

Youngboy .

I fluttered my eyes open to see Big T in my face .

"We here mane" he spoke . I nodded lightly lifting Novas head off me . We were at the embassy suite in concord . I hopped out stretching and making me way in to check in . This was one of the nicest hotels to me . It wasn't too fancy but it wasn't no ordinary type hotel . I walked over to the receptionist desk and check them time 2:30 in the damn morning .

"How you doing , lemme get a room fa 8" I spoke out to the lady .

"Good thanks for asking , so I checked and we've got a room with 2 rooms , one with a king size bed , one with 2 twin and a pull out . Does that fit your accommodation good sir ?" She asked . I thought about it and nodded . She gave me the price and I paid for 2 nights .

"We gave you a online receipt but here's your paper copy" she said sliding a paper with her number on it . I nodded and balled it up putting it in my back pocket as I walked back out to the van to get everyone . I walked out tapping everybody and laughing .

"Y'all fuckin ugly" I chuckled grabbing my phone and charger . Everyone mugged and followed me up to the elevator . I touched the 10th floor button looking down as we went up . It dinged and we got out making our way to the back corner room . I opened it and we walked into a living room , to the right was the king bed and to the left was the bathroom and the bedroom with the two twin beds. Straight ahead was the balcony were I would be smoking my dope .

I ran to the bedroom with the king bed and flopped down . Behind me ran Kd .

"You sleeping that way nigga" I told Kd pointing to the foot of the bed . He smacked his teeth flipping and gettin comfortable . I went in the living room to see big T and Montana fixing up the pull out couch . After helping Big T Montana began to make a pilot on the floor . I walked into the other bedroom to see Ben and Ki in one bed and Nov and G in the other . On the low I got jealous ,

"G I got this" I said hopping in between them and cuddling up with nova .

"Shiid aight" he said running into the other bedroom . Then he came back in .

"Don't be fuckin on my Bestfriend Kentrell , real shit bro" G said sternly . Youngboy dapped em up and he ran back into the other room again . Nova was in the bed half sleep . I took off my shirt and wrapped my arms around her feeling her cuddle under me some more . I loved this feeling and I never wanted it to end with her . She had a nigga geeked and I wasn't even tripping .

"Nova , you got me geeked man . You ain't even gave a nigga nun , that say a lot mama" I spoke out lightly in here ear . I could feel the chills appear on her body .

"You got me too Trell , Ian never been geeked over a nigga so quick but we have seen each other ALOT in the past week and you real smoove with your words" she spoke out turning to face me .

"That's good and imma make sure it stay like that" I spoke bitting my lip . She smiled laying soft kisses on my face then wet ones down my neck and then planted a soft one on my lips .

"You ain't just see that ?" I asked nova . She looked confused and sat up slightly looking around .

"What" she questioned

"I just dapped G up telling him I wasn't gone fuck you , don't start" I said flipping us so now I was hovering over her and she was looking up at me . I stared into her eyes lowering myself ,

"Mmmm"

We both looked over to see slow strokes coming from Ki and Bens bed . I looked down at Nova and her face was scrunched up . I held in my laugh hopping up and grabbing novas hand . We grabbed our phones and I grabbed my shirt . We walked out