fantasy : 12

Nova .

Me , Ben , youngboy , kianna , 3three , Kd , Montana and babyjoe sat in the living room on a circle renewing our plans .

"Why go sit at the Westin when we can jet out somewhere tho , plus this grown ass ain't going to school so why not ?" Kianna spoke out . I jerked my neck back and scrunched my face up .

"She got a point doe" 3three spoke .

"G ain't gone go to school either ?" Kentrell asked causing at me . I leaned my head to the side in a "you know damn well" manner . He chuckled .

"Plus bestie just think , have you a lol show wherever we go get you a lil extra cash" Kianna said shrugging . Kentrell smiled and nodded dapping Ki up .

"Where y'all trynna go tho?" 3 asked .

"Well we got a week , das bout 3 cities we can kick it and chill . We finna have to be back by Sunday or Thursday if ma wanna go up to da .." he shrugged cutting himself off , he meant the funeral . I wasn't quite sure of what I wanted to do but I didn't wanna face reality , I also did wanna miss seeing my dad for the last time . But the last time would be on his back with 3 bullet holes under his favorite suit . How would I look not going to his funeral tho ? I'll stop by .. yes stop by at my dads funeral .

"I'll stop by . Back row , shades all black no attention" I spoke with tears formin in my eyes . Reality kicked in slowly but surely and the funeral was only gonna make it worse . I felt a pair of strong arms rap around me and I looked to see Kentrell . I sat under him and wiped my eyes shaking it off . I was ready to get back to the fun shit .

"Let's go to Orlando , Charlotte , and Vegas" I called out .

"You can sell out quick in all them cities and its sum to do in all too" i nodded still snuggled up under him .

"Sound good ," He spoked .

"We can leave today and go to Charlotte , it's only 4 hrs then hit Florida come back Thursday to by pass the funeral and then head out to Vegas" I planed out smiling .

"Damn shorty , you a travel agent on that low or what . You did that shit quick swift and in a hurry" Kd spoke causing laughs . I smirked and rolled my eyes .

"Nah that's smart tho , we can rent a car from here to Charlotte , fly from Charlotte to Florida and fly back here for the funeral" ki spoke , I nodded agreeing .

"Change of plans , I'm really not going" I shouted out shakin my head . "I just can't mane" I said shaking my head . "That's final" I nodded .

"Alright Nov . It's your call you know we all 10 steps behind you mama" ki spoke rubbing my back I nodded . I just couldn't attend the funeral and I wasn't . Everybody else ageeed with ki .

"Aight so let's scratch Vegas and go to New York that way we can start and Florida and it be a straight shot if we trade Vegas for New York" I offered .

"Hell yeahh" Montana agreed . Everybody else nodded there head in agreement .

"Solid and sealed ?" Kentrell spoke . Everybody nodded .

"Everybody got bread doe right ?" Kd asked .

"Of course fuck you think they gone be sitting here making plans for if they ain't have no bread ?" Ben mugged Kd . Kd bucked and Ben laughed .

"Especially Ki all the 7 different jobs she was working at" Ben spoke . Ki smacked the back of his neck .

"Word on me tho . Straight facts man" i called out . I felt Ki mug me . There was a knock on the door and I immediately jumped up running to the door . I opened it and instantly jumped on G .