fantasy : 16

Nova .

"Hey vlog , ya girl KizzyKi is back behind the scene and today's she's with ya girl NovaNov" she called out .

"Get that shit out my face Ki" I mugged and pushed her hand out my face .

"Anyways vlog it's currently 12:07 and we're live from Queen City baby" she said wiggling her phone I giggled at her goofiness . Knowing damn well this bitch did not have anybody's damn YouTube account .

"So we got baby joe , three , my baby Ben , we got mr. pop out at your party , mr . Ain't going outside today who's actually currently outside , ova that way we got mr Hannah Montana , can't forget mr. elephant ears , and da baby da baby da baby , and my rude ass pretty ass Bestfriend nova" ki spoke introducing everyone . And when I tell you I was weak . I was dead . She had me cracking up laughing along with everybody else . We were walking back to the sprinter .

"So currently vlog we just left a show , we just ate but I'm hungry again so we finna go get some ice cream or summm mane" she said . "Right?" She added on questioning Montana . He nodded causing her to get all happy .

"I'll hit y'all later mane" Jonathan said waving and nodding everybody did the same hooping in the van .

"Let's go smoke some hookah" ki spoke out .

"I'm out" I said shaking my head

"Me too" Kentrell said doing the same thing .

"Well maybe if y'all went so sleep at normal times then y'all wouldn't be so damn sleepy" g spoke . I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes looking over at Ki and Ben . Ki then ended her "vlog" .

"We can still go tho" three said .

"After ice cream" ki spoke whining .

"Girl , don't nobody care about that whining shit besides Ben" I spoke rolling my eyes at her .

"Uh uh , cause Kentrell watchu done did to my bestie got her all mean and aggressive" ki spoke mugging Trell . He chuckled and crossed his arms over me .

"That's how I like em but Ian do that betta y'all to G ova there" Trell said to only catch G on FaceTime with some girl .

"And who is that" I asked leaning over . I looked in the camera to see some ghetto lookin bitch .

"Who the fuck is that ?" She snapped .

"Pipe down sis for I get you gone" I said laughing . She smacked her teeth and hung up . I laughed again but this time gaining laughs .

"NOVA mane you hell" Kentrell said . I shrugged chuckling again . I then noticed that I was being rude/mean . I was beyond tired . After we stopped and got Ki her ice cream big T dropped me and youngboy off at the hotel room . We told everyone bye and walked into the hotel making our way to the room .

"I'm so damn tired" I called out partially dragging myself . Kentrell came and held my hand as we got int the elevator . We finally made it to the room and Trell unlocked the door . I went into the room grabbing my duffle bag and going into the bathroom . I stripped getting into the shower . I heard the door crack and I knew it was Kentrell because we were of course the only ones in here .

"Get out" I spoke . He chuckled and the door closed . Dummy . Before I knew it I saw kentrells naked body join me in the shower . I opened my eyes widely and turned around . Even tho he already saw me can a bitch have some privacy .. I guess not it's the shower .

"Girl what you covering ? Like I ain't seen them perky ass titties" he spoke . I smacked my teeth and he laid a soft kiss on my lips shutting me up . I kissed back and I felt his hands making there way all over my body . He eventually found his way to my clit and he began to tease me . I moaned in his mouth but that only made it worse on my behalf . He picked me up and turned off the shower not breaking our kiss . He laid my naked body on the bed and admired it while bitting his lip . I carried my eyes down to his manhood which had to be about a good 8/9 inches no cap spotted . I kid y'all not .

He gave me soft kisses on my lips , then carried them down to my neck , slowly down to my nipples then sucking on them , I let out light moans as he did so . Before I knew it he was at my cat and he was eating me like a midnight snack . I arched my back about to release . He lifted his head up back in my face .

"Nov I'm not finna fuck you if you not ready . You ready fa real ma ?" Ken asked me in the most sincere voice and I could tell her was serious . I nodded . He slid his tip up and down on my clit before softly slipping in his tip . I felt the pressure and it was hurting like hell . He started with light strokes and they eventually became more pleasure instead of pain . He picked up his pace causing me to louden my moans .

"Fuck Kentrellll" I moaned out dragging his name making him go even faster . The louder my moans got the more aggressive he got and I was loving every minute of it . He picked me up rammin himself inside of me and all I could do was hold on to him and enjoy every damn second of it . I had finally came all over his dick but that wasn't stopping him he only dropped me back on the bed . He continued to ram himself inside of me making me arch my back and grab the sheets tight as I could .

My legs eventually started shaken and he slowed down his stroke pulling out he laid himself on me and smiled . Then he planted a kiss on my forehead .

"Stop allat shakin" He spoke out . I mugged the fuck outta him . He chuckled lightly flipping us over and rubbing my back . I fluttered my eyes beginning to get even more tired .

"Uh uh , come on we gotta shower first" Ken said lifting me up . I nodded and he turned on the shower . He held me up a little while laughing at me and I rolled my eyes at him mugging him once again . Eventually I gained my own balance back and showered with Ken . I got out drying myself off and getting dressed in a sports bra and some sweat shorts from PINK . I brushed my teeth and packed up my stuff placing back on the table in the bedroom .

I cuddled tightly under Trell who was dressed in nothing but boxers and watched tv until my eyes got super heavy and I dozed off .

**

😮😮 nova just got some good pipe laid on that ass ..

well I'm really done updating tonight , my creative juices was flowing so I had to with this one ! 😂

- who finna tell G tho ?

- what's gone happen when her uncles find out .. or are they ?

- he better not start acting different .. y'all think he is 🥵

~ hope y'all enjoyed ! commentttt !!! and got please !!! 💞 love y'all lots !

{ my goal is to make it to one of the top youngboy books , if I do by the time I end this book I'll make a sequel for y'all ! }