Trying

Triggered Warning⚠

Sam's P.o.v

'ugh it's all my fucking fault!.....
Ugh.... I don't know if I panicked or I don't know what the fuck happened to me! I should of told Colby that Kat and I broke up! And we could of problaby be cuddling.... It's all my fault I'm so stupid... First I made him cry know his with Jake and I don't know what's happening..'

Corey was with Devyn upstairs. I was downstairs on the couch waiting for Colby and Jake to come back I needed to talk to Colby that I didn't know what happened to me..

Colby's P.O.V

Jake supported me a lot we were still at the car still not knowing where to go "Do you want to get an apartment just for a few days.." Jake suggested I nodded "Yes please... I don't wanna see Sam right know" I said trying not to tear up "Yeah let's just go and buy some clothes" Jake said as I nodded "Okay let's go"

I drove to the mall as we got out of the car and bought some clothes we went back to the car and drive to and hotel We bought a room we went inside our room then I looked at Jake "Thank you so much Jake you've actually been here with me.." I said looking at him, he came towards me and hugged me tightly "Colby your my friend i don't like seeing you hurt." he said as he smiled as i nodded "Ima go to the store and buy more things you stay here ight" Jake said as he smiled I smiled back "Okay I'll take a bath" I said as he nodded.

Jake went and opens the door be got my keys and drove to the store I went and turned the water on I sat down on the floor remembering every moment with Sam.

I take off my clothes and get in the bath. The water was relaxing me. But I kept thinking of Sam as I start tearing up "Why.. why Sammy...why... I know you don't want to be with me.. I'm trying to not be sad I'm trying so hard I'm trying" I said crying as I couldn't stop.

I slap my self trying to make my self stop thinking about Sam "Stop.."
'cant you fuckin understand you can't stop thinking about Sam you love him to much but guess what he doesn't loves you back cause he loves Kat more than you! And you've been his friend for years! It sucks! But you fuckin deserve it! For being a fuckin' fatass for being a bitch a fag for being your self!' I couldn't stop thinking about Sam and how I am how I suck how I am such a fuckin' Fag a bitch.

'your such a fuckin' fag! Just kill your self already!"

"Stop! Stop! Shut Up! STOP!" I said to my self hitting my head hardly just to stop thinking about my self like that

'you fuckin Fag! Bitch!-

"stop! STOP PLEASE!"

'then kill your self!'

I cried without stopping I grab my towel and see the stuff that Jake and I bought before he left and bought more things.

I grabbed a razor that i bought secretly and took out the blade and went back to the bath and put the blade on my wrist and deeply... Slowly slide it making a long cut. I started bleeding seemed a lot...
First cut

Second cut

Third cut

Then

Knock knock

I was still crying hearing knocks on the the bathroom door "Hey Colby I'm back" I heard Jake said but I kept crying as I looked at my wrist still bleeding I close my eyes and... Fall asleep.

Jake's p.o.v

"Hey Colby I'm back" I said knocking on the bathroom door two times but no answer "Colby?" "...." silence "Colby?!" I said banging on the door trying to open it "COLBY!" I fastly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and opened the door with it I saw Colby on the bath the water all red it remembered me of 13 reasons why.

"Colby!" I picked him up he was naked but I didn't care I slowly put him on the bed and grab his wrist and put pressure on it so he would stop bleeding "Colby! Please.... Colby.... Please don't die...."

Colby's P.O.V

I wake up seen Jake crying out without stopping

'Ugh why aren't you dead already you lost blood you should of died your such a-'

"Stop!" I said yelling to my self Jake looked at me and hugged me "i though you died... Please don't cut yourself anymore... I don't want you to die" he said as I nodded "can we go back home?.." Jake asked "can we just stay here for one more day that's it?" I said looking at him "Sure.." Jake said smiling a bit

"Colby why?..." Jake asked looking at me "The voices... My thoughts" i said almost tearing up again Jake came and hugged me and then stopped "you should get some rest" he said as he smiled I nodded and looked down... As I noticed I was naked the whole time "i should get changed first" I giggled a bit as he looked at my crotch and looked back up "Yep you should, I don't want to be gay as well " Jake said as he giggled as I giggled back I grabbed my new clothes and but them on.

Jake went to the restroom and got bandages as I finished getting ready he come to me and carefully grabs my wrist as he put the bandages around my wrist as I nod "Thanks Jake." he nods as well "yeah no probs Colbs" he smiled as I smiled back at him.

Jake and I talk for a while. He went to sleep as I was laying down couldn't sleep as I sigh and close my eyes to try to go to sleep.