doesnt smell like caca to me señor.

Sam p.o.v

I sat there and took my beer and drank it "things will be okay.." I said with a tear falling down my cheek.

I fell asleep once again that felt like 5 minutes. I wake up with someone tapping my shoulder I rub my eyes with my beer already empty I sigh then look at the person that tapped my shoulder.

"Hey sir. we're closing. you've been asleep for two hours now. Want me to call an uber?" He asked as I shook my head "no thanks.. I'll walk" I said as I took out my wallet and gave him the money for the beers I bought. I got out and started walking back home. It was a bit far. But I had time to think, on what to tell Colby and Brennen.

It was messed up to do and say.

As I saw a car approaching to me. I saw Colby in the front and Brennen, Tara, Jack and Finn in the back. "hey Sammy, we were looking for you get in." Tara said as I nodded I opened the door and sat down. I looked at the back as Jack was sleeping on Finns shoulder and Finns on Jacks heads. Tara was looking out of the window as Brennen did the same hearing music.

I sighed and looked down then looked at Colby with a straight face while Colby was looking in the drive way. "Colby.." I said looking at him as he looks at me then back infront "I'm sorry.." I said as he nods "it's fine sam.. we all get jealous at some point." Colby said as he looked at me then smiled a bit with his blue bright ocean eyes. I smiled as I grab his hand.

"I didn't meant those things I said.. okay?" I said as he nodded "yeah, I know." He said grabbing my hand back as we drove back home "Hey so. We need to do a video. What do you want to do?" He asked as I sighed and looked out of the window "I saw this abandoned hotel we can just explore." I said as Colby nodded "can Tara and Jack come? they both haven't been on are channel.. only when we told the fans everything." "yeah I think that's a good idea" I said as he nods and smiled.

we had let Brennen and Finn to their house as we worked up Jack when we arrived to the trap house. As we all went inside then went to sleep. Colby and I were laying down on the bed as we both were looking at celling. He sighed and looked at me "sam.." he said as I look at him with a face of confusion "I... n-nothing never mind.." I look at him and shook my head "no. now you need to tell me." I said as he looked at the ceiling again "I think we shouldn't let Jack go to school tomorrow to do the video." He said as I looked at him I knew that he didn't wanted to say that. He wanted to say something else I know it. but I guess he just didn't want to tell me. So I left him be and nodded "okay.."

We both fell asleep.

Colby's p.o.v

Morning

I woke up and stretched accidentally hitting Sams face I yawned and shrugged "wH-" he said as he looked at me confused "oh sorry" I said as he let out a small giggle. "Let's get the video over with." Sam said as I nod. He gets up and puts on his usual clothes I shrugged and looked at my self in the mirror. "I'm staying like this. I'm comfortable" I said as he nods and smiles "ha okay"

"I'll go wake up Jackie" Sam nods as i grabbed my phone and shove it on my pocket I walk to Jacks room and sit on his bed "hey jack. wake up. let's go do the video." I said as he rubs his eyes waking up then nodding slowly "can I bring Finn with me?.." Jack asked with a scratchy voice I nod and smile "yeah. are we going to pick him up?" I asked as he nods. "Okay we'll pick him then. Get ready lover boy." I said as I get off his bed and close his door.