The Dream

Colby p.o.v

I was laying at the bed and fell asleep.

As I woke up I got up and looked at my phone it was 3am I woke up cause my waist was hurting my back eveything.

I felt discusted I shrugged and put a other shirt I sighted as I grabbed my phone and looked that I had 35 missed calls From Sam, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, Jake. I went from my contacts and called Brennen as he responded rapidly “Oh hey Colebear! Why you call?” Brennen asked “Oh can i Stay on your house..?” I asked “Sure, you can stay how much you want buddy” he said as I nodded “okay thanks Bren” “yeah no probs Colebear” he said as he hang up.

I got all of my things ready.
I walked out and went to a direction as I started walking to Brennen’s house.

~2•hours•later~

I finally arrived at Brennen’s house I knocked on his door as I he looked at me as I was sweating “Oh god Colby? Why are you sweating?” he said concerned “i came walking” I said as he nodded “But why walking?” he asked “lets talk about it inside the house I'm exhausted” I said as he nodded let's me go inside I go inside and sit down “soooo.” he said as he looked at me and sat down “Dude my life is just weird and sad.” I said as he looked at me confused “okay tell me what happened” he said as I nodded “so you know that I like Sam right more than a friend” I said as he nodded “So I confessed to him that I liked him, and he technically rejected me saying that his with Kat... So I got Depressed and grabbed my keys not knowing where to go, so Jake stopped me saying if he can come with me as I nodded and when we were at the car I told him that I liked at Sam and that he rejected me and ect. So then Jake told me that we can go to a hotel and get a room just for 3 days as Sam got worried cause Jake and i didn't show up so then Jake and I went to Chipotle as I haven't ate in days weeks idk... So then I felt sick I started throwing up Jake told me I looked pale Af, as when Sam showed up saying we'll go to the hospital then I escaped from them went to s hotel stayed there for 1 day (yesterday) then now I'm here with you” I said as I stopped and took a breath as he just looked at me with eyes wide “omg Colby you've been going through a lot of stuff..” he said as he hugged me Tightly.

Sam's P.O.V

We were looking for Colby as went to the TrapHouse Aaron told us that he came to the TrapHouse and went to his room but that he fell asleep and Colby was gone. We were so worried we called Kevin, Elton, Griffin, David but no as we finally through of Brennen so we called him as he answered “Hey Brennen...” I said “Oh Uh Heyyy Sam...” Brennen said as I heard whispering “Is Colby there with you?” I asked as I heard whispering but still didn't know what they were saying “Brennen?” “oh uh! N-no Colby's not here with me...” he said “okay.... Sure..” I said “Umm- I got to go bye..” he said as he hanged up on me fastly.

Colby is definitely with him so I grabbed my phone and went to my car and drove to Brennen’s house.

Colbys P.O.V

I giggled “Omg Bren, now he totally knows that I am here” I said Laughing “Well if he comes im sorry”  he smiled a bit

As we heard 3 Knocks on Brennen door “go hide” Brennen said who me his best hidding spot from his house.
I hide as I hear Brennen open the door.

Brennens P.O.V

“Oh! H-Hey Sam..” I said as I open the door only showing my face “Im only going to say this one more time Bren is Colby there” he asked as I nervously shook my head to no he caught me off guard and walked inside my house, as I run to my room preparing my phone, he comes and follows me “Bren what are you doing?” he said looking at me.

“look Sam so you know me right” I said scratching the back of my head he nodded confusingly “T-the reason I was  acting awkward or whatever was because I was watching something on my phone and my phone was connected on the tv” I said as I lied he nodded “then why when I called you there was whispers why were you still acting nervous” he said “i-i” I didn't know what to say “Oh! I was Horny yeah” ugh I'm stupid that doesn't makes sense “What? But tha-” I cut him off as I grab his hand and slowly carefully push him out of my house.

“Sorry Sammy!” I said closing the door with lock as I fall on the ground full of relief Colby peaked out of the hiding spot he looked at me and came to me “you good?” he asked “Y-yeah just relief I don't need to lie anymore” I giggled “you said you were horny seriously” Colby said laughing “I didn't know what to say” I laughed.

I'm trying to make the chapters more longer  but Thank You Guys SOOO much!💞 For all of the reads and everything, I've been trying to update the story more usual! But thank you guys for all of the support and tbh I didn't thought I would get pple to see my fanfiction but thank you guys so much and I hope your enjoying my story! Thanks ;) 💕