broken back.

3rd P.O.V

Sam and Colby stared at each other all night. They didn't know what to do about Jack. They didn't know how they would talk to him. "how are we going to do this.." Sam sighed as Colby shrugged lightly. "I don't know Sammy.."

"you have experiences...why won't you. just you. talk to him.." Colby sighs and nods "yeah...I'll talk to him." He smiles as Sams nods and kisses the top of his forehead "goodnight my love" Colby smiles warmly "goodnight baby" 

they both fall asleep cuddling.

____

"yOooO wHaTs sUp GuYs!" Jake and Tara open Sam and Colby's door aggressively waking them up "what the fuck guys" Colby rubs his eyes yawning. Sam sits down properly "wAkE uP!"

"we need to post a TikTok" Tara says as Sam groans "let's go Sammy" Jake and Tara go and wake up Corey and Jack.

Sam and Colby get up from the bed and change into their usual clothes. Sam wore a blue shirt with his white jeans he wears almost everyday. He fixes his brown died hair when looking at himself at the mirror.

Colby would put on a black shirt with some black jeans, he shuffles his hair really not caring then putting on his shoes. They both walked downstairs sitting down on the couch waiting for the others.

Jake and Tara were already ready, since they were the first ones to wake up. Jake was wearing a pink shirt with Hawaiians Shorts, while Tara was wearing  a black leather crop top, with leather short shorts
And here thick black boots on.

they went downstairs and sat next to Sam and Colby. Corey yawned walking downstairs with Jack, Corey had black jeans with a black hoodie on. Jack wore a black and white  long sleeve  shit with another black shirt on top of it with black jeans.

"guys Ima go call Elton" Corey smiled as Jake winked. Corey looked at Jake like if he was crazy but you could see him blushing lightly.

After a while, Elton finally arrived. He was wearing a a purple shirt and black shorts. Elton went inside the trap house, Corey smiles lightly "uNcLe eLtoN!" He ran jumping at the same time, they both hugged each other.

"alright guys, let's go outside"

They all walked outside as Tara, Elton and Jack sat on the back talking waiting.

Jake, Colby, Sam and Corey started recording the TikTok "welcome to 10 days of dare! who ever this lands on will have to jump off this! let's go!" Colby said so quickly, Jake spinned it lightly landing on Sam "OHH!" Corey yelled grabbing him as Sam places his hands on his face "nOooO"

Jake quickly went back inside to bring out the bean bad placing it where Sam is going to land on when jumping off the balcony.

Sam and Corey went upstairs to the Balcony Corey recording with his phone and Sam getting ready. Colby was fixing the bean bag so Sam would land and not hurt him self. While Jake was recording with his phone. "this is so high brother" Sam said with a nervous smile while Corey laughed.

"Sam are you ready?" Colby said loud enough for Sam to hear him. Sam scratched the side of his nose "nOoOo" Colby laughed lightly "I'm gonna die dude" Sam said looking over at Corey "dude you're not going to die" Corey said as Sam rubbed his face