ii

"Harry?" Gemma said sweetly as she slowly opens Harry's door, singing a grating pitch as she does so. Harry shuffled under his sheets. 

"Harry, get up, we have to leave in 20 minutes" Gemma sternly nudges Harry. He groans, turning away from her.

"It's too early" He whined, ducking his head under the covers as Gemma whips open the blind. Gemma rolled her eyes, tugging at Harry's sheets in which he clang on to with all his might.

"C'mon, hurry up. Oh and please put some effort it" Gemma encouraged. Harry rolled out of bed with a loud groan. 

"Today marks the day my life changed forever" Harry sang sarcastically as he pushed his sister out of his room, slamming the door behind him. Harry started to pick up articles of clothing that laid lifeless on the floor, only radiating the lifeforms of smell. Harry pressed a dress shirt to his nose, he retracted from the fowl smell it had clearly accumulated.

"Perfect" He smiles, he fetches for a pair of skinny black jeans randomly. he bends down to view his state in the reflection of his guitar. He picks up the toothbrush on his drawers, scratching the dry bristols on his teeth. he runs his hands threw his hair, he winks and shoots himself double guns. 

"Harry!" Gemma yells from down stairs. Harry grabs his jacket from his desk chair and jogs down the stairs. 

"I'm coming don't get your thong in a bong" Harry exasperated. Gemma scrunched her nose and sighed. She fixed up his collar and gestured to his fly being undone. Harry zipping it up discreetly. 

"alright, not bad" she smiled contently. 

"why're you dressed like your a middle aged mum having an affair with her kids teacher" harry poked, he grabbed an mint from a glass bowl that stores all sorts of pocket trash. harry scrunched his nose as the metallic taste becomes more prominent. Gemma watched in disgust.

"I'm dress like as you say a middle aged mum having an affair with her kids teacher because its a fancy place and I'm a bride to be. Besides I don't want the wedding planner thinking I don't respect myself" Gemma put in her earrings in as she defends her outfit choices. Harry totally not listening, he spits the mint back into the bowl.

"And cue the overthinking" harry laughed. Gemma pulls him by the hand to the car. 

"Hey, I'll drive" Harry reaches for the keys. Gemma snatches them away before he had the chance. 

"Harry, were not doing a Mcdonald's stop, were already late as is" she hoped into the car. Harry rolled his eyes, joining her. Harry puts his feet on the dashboard plugging in his phone into the aux. Poison's Every Rose Has It's Thorn begins to feed through the speakers. Gemma smirks amused at the irony. 

"Are you gonna drive, Bridezilla?" Harry goaded. Harry strums imaginary strings as he hummed the melody. Gemma just chuckles quietly 

"Every rose has it's thorn, yeah it does" Harry sang truthfully, Gemma laughed. Harry shooting daggers. He went full ham in the guitar solo. The song comes to an end, To Be With You by Mr.Big was the next track. Harry reached for his phone to skip it.

"No! I love this song" Gemma grabbed the phone, Harry snatches out of her grasp viciously. Gemma was shocked at the violent gesture. 

"Okay, Jesus. change it then." Gemma snarled. Harry sighed and turned up the volume. Harry became internal as Gemma sang along. The pain was clear in his eyes.

"Lighten up!" Gemma yelled over the track, Harry clapped sarcastically with the track, his expression sour and bitter. Gemma continued to sing along.

A grand building with solid columns topped with stoned goddesses. They enter the gold trimmed glass rotating door, the lobby filled with romantic paintings of babies with bow and arrows and fluffy white wings, women and men wrapped in linen reaching for each others hands. Gold lining the perimeters of the entire space. Harry was in awe at the grand spectacle. Harrys eyes meet with Gemma, who is looking at harry with a raised eyebrow and smirk to match. Harry's smile fell and his walls built back up.