xv

Louis is sifting through papers quickly, his eyes light up when he finds the document he was after. He slides across the table to Gemma. He reaches for a pen, singing a click as the ballpoint springs out.

"okay, let's get started, shall we?" Louis stated.

"now, lets see. venue? done. catering? done. theme? done. flowers? done.photographer and videographer? done and done. dj? done. Band? done. music? done" Louis smiled softly at harry. Harry reciprocating one back. 

"dress? done. guest list? done. engagement photos? done. invites? done. cake? done. bridesmaids fitted? done" 

"unfortunately" Harry joked. louis shook his head endearingly. 

"rentals? done. officiant? done. transport? done. rings? done. hair and makeup? done. guest favours? done. seating charts? done. And thats about everything on my part" Louis huffed after the exhaustingly long list. Gemma nudged her obviously entranced brother. 

"oh right" Harry darted from his chair and into the living room. He returned with a large cellophane wrapped woven basket. Louis cupped is face in embarrassment.

"you guys didnt have to get me a gift" 

"actually, it all his idea" Gemma smirked as Harry revealed a huge grin from behind the basket.

"oh and its doesn't end there, I've planned an entire night to spoil you rotten" Harry stated proudly, Louis raised his brows in surprise. Harry grabs Louis hands dragging him into the living room, deserting all of his work woes at the table. Louis chuckled at the endearing set up. Rose petals scattered on the coffee table with potent candles that radiate scents like Japanese cherry blossoms, French jasmine and fresh raspberries, creating an aroma cocktail in the air. He sits Louis down on the couch. 

"I even rented romantic comedies, so we can make fun them together. I don't know, thought that would be fun. I've got Valentines Day, yuck. Love Actually, ew...and The Proposal, absolute garbage." Harry rambled. 

"don't think I've seen Valentines Day" Louis reflected. 

"oh its a joy to make fun of. Gemma can you put it on, let's get some Cham-pag-nay" Harry excitedly dragged Louis into the quite dimmed kitchen, Louis eyes widened at the sudden chaos. Harry reaches high for two flutes, whistling as he poured the bubbly pink liquid into the cylinders. 

"you know for someone who isn't really into all things romantic, you're certainly pulling off a romantic set up here" Louis teased.

"oh dear, is this romantic? You must know it was all a complete accident" Harry smirked, Louis giggling at the dishonesty. 

"you'd certainly make a good husband, if this is how you'd treat your spouse" Louis swirled the champagne, taking an elongated sip. Harry watched his lips intently.

"don't say that, now I feel inclined to give you a foot message" Harry further joked.

"a great husband, pity you're not into weddings" Louis placed his flute beside him on the marble bench top. Harry cupped Louis' chin, they both inch in slowly.

"only wedding pl-" 

"are you guys ready for the mov- oh never mind, carry on" Gemma mumbled curses under her breath as she wanders back into the lounge room. Harry steps back mildly infuriated at his sister, he scratches the back of his head nervously. 

"we should probably tear this movie apart now" Louis suggested. Harry nodded awkwardly. Harry casually sat by the arm of the couch and much to his surprise Louis curled up next him, his head laying right by his heartbeat. Gemma cooed at the pair.

"popcorn?" Gemma hovered the bowl of popcorn, Louis completely grabbing it off her and diving in. Harry chuckled endearingly. 

"want some?" Louis mumbled with a mouthful of the salty treat. Harry shook is head, politely declining. They play the movie, getting well and truly into it.

"I bet Jennifer Garner ends up with Ashton Kutcher" Louis mumbles. Harry chuckled, looking over at his sister. 

"see, gem? told you all romantic comedies are predictable" Harry poked his tongue out. Louis giggling at the sibling rivalry. Gemma can't even get mad at her brother because of the loving moment between him and her wedding planner. 

"I knew it!" Louis exclaimed as Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner exchange kisses 2 hours and 4 minutes later. Louis looked at Harry for a seal of approval on his accurate prediction. They flicker between their lips and eyes. Louis phone rings off in the distance, he chucks the blanket that had made it somehow onto the snuggling pair during the film. 

"my gosh, its midnight! uh, thank you so much for everything" Louis rushed to grab all his things. 

"Harry, help Louis walk all his stuff to his car" Gemma instructed frantically. Harry grabbed the enormous gift. they walk to Louis car, its a beautiful starry night. Harry discreetly tries to shoo his sister away. 

"don't want to let a draft in, bye Louis" she quickly shut the door, Harry rolling his eyes at his dramatic sister.

"thanks again" Louis turned around,  seeing Gemma's head peeping out the window. Harry places the basket on the roof of his car.

"you deserve it all" Harry nudged Louis playfully. 

"Goodnight. Harry" Louis whispered sweetly as they exchanged a hug, Louis jumps into the drivers seat. Harry turned to Gemma flipping her the bird.

"well, safe travels" harry stated as Louis started to roll away. Harry is kicking himself at what he obviously should've done.