iv

"Niall can you please bring the car" Louis presses onto a button on his desk phone.

"Oh, we can take my car" Gemma offered. Louis chuckled as he collects his laptop and a thick diary. He heads for the door.

"It's okay, we've got a company chaperone" Louis spoke proudly, flipping back around and pushing the door open.

"Fancy" Harry said genuinely impressed. Harry watched as Louis jogged down the steps of the grand structure. An alabaster white limousine stretched in view. A man in a clean pressed raven suit open the door for Louis, Gemma and Harry followed. Harry caresses the leather seats, taking in all the features.

"Hallmark, please" Louis instructed.

"You got it boss, and uh is your sister still married" the chaperone bites his lip. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Niall. Stop asking" Louis snapped.

"I never thought much of Zac, she completely deserve someone way greater-"

"You're not allowed to have those opinions, Niall" Louis cheekily put the guard up as Niall continued his tangent.

"Wow, really fancy" Harry smiled impressed, nodding his head with approval. Louis grinned maliciously.

"So what's up with him and your sister?" Gemma asked curiously, Harry's ears pricked with curiosity too.

"He almost ruined my sister's wedding just because he has a little school boy crush on her, literally drove her around the block several times. He's lucky he still has this job or better, that I didn't kick his ass" Louis snarled. Harry meowed while making a claw action. Louis raised an eyebrow at Harry. Glistening gold cursive came into view as the limousine pulled up to a tall skyscraper.

"Thanks, Niall" Louis hoped out the car before Niall could assist.

"No worries, tell your sister I still love her" Niall rolled the window down, Louis just ignoring him. The three of them enter a busy lobby. Louis approaches a desk.

"Could you let Sierra know where coming up now, please" Louis instructed. Louis signals for Harry and Gemma to follow him to an elevator. They ride up what feels like several floors. The doors ping open. A girl in a tasteless corporate get up appears.

"Well, if it isn't New York's hottest wedding planner" the girl teased, fanning herself dramatically and frantically.

"and of course, the worlds trashiest card stockist" Louis stabbed back. She gasped, slapping papers on his chest. Louis goes to button her blouse up, she swats his hands away.

"Please have some professionalism" she huffed, opening her blouse freely. A smile grew on her face.

"I'm totally kidding, how are you?" She switched, her demeanour radiating carefree energy. She brings Louis into a hug.

"Run off my feet. But, I better quit running my mouth because I don't have to stress when my accountant runs my numbers" he slapped around imaginary dust, brushing his shoulder cockily.

"Run has officially lost all meaning" they both laugh. Gemma's eyes scanned for a ring indiscreetly. She mouthed something to Harry he couldn't make out.

"This is the bride Gemma" Louis introduced, moving aside. Sierra brings Gemma into a welcoming hug. She eyed Harry up and down.

"and who's this" She asked with intrigue. Releasing from the hug, really take all of Harry in.

"Harry, he's my maid of honour" Gemma cut in excitedly. Louis and Sierra try to hold back their snickers, failing miserably as they burst out laughing.