iii

A/N: OH MY GOSH I REALLY JUST DID A DOUBLE UPDATE! aren't I just the nicest author ever! You're very welcome! MUCH LOVE XX ENJOY!

~

"Ready to go" Gemma paused in shock to see Harry already dressed and awake. She didn't ask any question, frankly because she was speechless.

"The sooner were there, the sooner this is over" Harry stated as he pushed Gemma down the hall. She grabs the bannister of the staircase, shooting Harry an annoyed look. Harry run past Gemma and jogged down the stairs. He grabbed the keys for the car, Gemma quickly chased after the jingling sound. She heard the car start up, she huffed at the image of a smug Harry in the driver seat. Gemma smiled smugly as she sat in the passenger seat. Harry began to reverse the car.

"Passenger advantages: gets to control the music" Gemma snickered evilly. Harry's eyes widened. Harry jarringly freaked, Gemma gagged at her seatbelt choking her. 

"What the fuck?" Gemma questioned rubbing her throat. Harry's eyebrows furrowed deeply, his face softens out of sympathy.

"Fine, but no gross songs" Harry commanded. Gemma smiled softly. 

"I don't know what you mean" Gemma pressed shuffle, turning the nob to max. Chords begin to boom in the interior of the car as Head over Heels by Tears for Fears. Harry exaggerates a groan. They stop at a light and Harry bangs his head on the stirring wheel. Gemma is singing happily along. 

"You're music sucks" he yelled over her La La La's. Gemma smirked amused. 

"Harry, this is your phone" Harry's jaw dropped, he tried to reach for the phone. the car swerving everywhere. 

"You've contaminated my phone" he nearly goes up the ass of another car, quickly slamming on the breaks. 

"Harry, keep your eyes on the road. I'd like to see my wedding day, thank you" Gemma snarled, she hoped out the car. Harry looked up to see the extravagant building blindly shining in the sunlight. He quickly parked the car, jogging to catch up with his sister.

"Hey guys, Lou's just in the conference room" Lottie smiled pointing towards two gold trimmed marble doors. She almost spills the plates she's balancing. She laughs as she walks off, Harry and Gemma give each other a shrug. Harry brushes his shirt subconsciously, he sighs deeply. Gemma observes all these tiny mannerisms. They push through the door. Louis is on the phone whilst texting and going back and forth between papers frantically. Louis flashed a friendly smile and waved for them to come in.

"Okay, thanks Robert, alright, talk to you later." he hang up the phone as he approached the two. 

"You're here!" Louis panted. Gemma brought him into a hug. Harry went to hug Louis but he didn't reciprocate the offer, Harry retracted embarrassed. They just shared an awkward tight smile. 

"I actually haven't had a chance to grab all the samples from Hallmark, but if you'd like Lottie can help you organise a draft menu, so sorry about this. I'm sure I can get a priority meeting at Hallmark personally for this afternoon and you'll have a chance to see their exclusive range. Trust me you want that, couples like Brangelina only get to see the exclusive range" Louis appealed, Gemma's eyes twinkled with intrigue. Lottie came in and collected Gemma, Harry went to follow.

"So who's the lucky guy" Lottie asked excitedly, Harry gagged turning around. he made himself at home on maroon velvet love seat in the conference room. Louis was busy back at work, he was on another call. Harry discreetly watched him as he paced around the room.

"Hey Sierra, uh yep, code fucked up" Louis snorted, he casually lent against a desk. He twirled the cord, flashing a grin at the floor in a timid manner. He laughed at something, Harry observed intensely, his eyebrows knitted tightly.