v (part i)

Gemma inserts the key into the door, it swinging open as Harry barged in. Harry darts for the couch, collapsing onto it with an exhausted sigh. 

"I'm pooped, planning sure takes a lot out of you, whole new respect for, Lou" Harry's words roll off with sincerity. Gemma's annoyed expression melted into a questioning gaze. Harry grabs the remote putting on the footy. He springs up heading for the kitchen, Gemma quickly darts towards the dvd cabinet, she strategically fetches a dvd in which they both can bond over. She inserts the disc Bride Wars. Harry enters the lounge room with a cold beer in hand. A content smile on his face as gets comfortable on the couch. His expression falling into shock as he realises the TV is no longer displaying men chasing a white and black ball.

"ugh, this hot mess" Harry groans.

"its for research" Gemma evilly bit her lip, trying to hold back a snicker.

"yeah, for your audition for the role of bridezilla, good news! you got the part" he faked excitement, Gemma raised her brow unimpressed.

"Harry, don't be such a dick" She presses play and the title card fades into a mushy romantic song. Harry rolled his eyes. Gemma observed his behaviour through the entirety of the movie, in search little flags that could hint to what she's thinking. Surprisingly Harry stays quiet for most of the film, this is very out of character.  

"Harry, are you lonely" She sprang onto Harry. Harry noticeable tensed, he breathed out trying to relax himself to deliver the best conviction of his life.

"not at all" he said sourly. He becomes internalised, his head running a thousand miles thinking all the ways Gemma could construe his comment.

"do you like louis?" She asked tenderly. Harry's eyes beamed with fear. He chuckled to hide his insecurity.

"Gemma...I would never stoop that low, even though I've fucked guys in college, I'm so over that phase in my life" he said confidently delivering his calculated words, genuinely believing he made an impact.

"I meant as a friend- wait what, you've had sex with a guy?" Gemma was genuinely shocked, Harry's eyes widened, he chuckled nervously. he conjured up some faux confidence as his performance continues.

"fuck yeah, you've had sex with girls, we all experiment in college" he takes a heavy swig from his beer, wishing this would all end. 

"no Harry, I haven't" Gemma corrected. Harry could fall threw the floor and to hell and it would be way more pleasant than this very moment.

"um, well, this is awkward" harry attempted to lighten the situation.

"could you see yourself with a guy?" Gemma asked in a gentle tone. Harry scoffed annoyed, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, Gem seriously, I'm not going to marry your fucking wedding planner, he doesn't even want to get married. And just like me, he enjoys being single, alright. End of discussion" he huffed frustrated, he runs his hands through his hair. 

"well, I think you guys could be good friends" Gemma stated.

"oh yeah, because were both bitter in love" Harry rolled his eyes.

"in love?" Gemma smirked. Harry's jaw dropped, his mind evidently scurrying.

"I mean about love, bitter about love. Don't twist my words, twat. I'm only human I fuck up words, okay?" Harry spat defensively. 

"Yeesh, feel defensive tonight" Gemma retracted. She rolled her eyes at her brother's dramatics.

"can you stop meddling. Okay, maybe I do want a friendship with him, he's kind of a cool guy, I don't need you making things awkward. Can I just have a friend, Gemma. One fucking friend." he said somewhat calmly.

"okay, I'm sorry, I won't do anything" Gemma spoke sincerely.

"promise" Harry asked.

"Promise" Gemma smiled softly, harry doing so to.

HI EVERYONE!

SORRY. I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE

IVE BEEN SO BUSY!!!!!

so sorry about the short chapter but there will be a part 2 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

MUCH LOVE XX