x

the room filled with giggles and awes as the plasma displayed Gemma and Derek affectionately posing. Lottie is on the verge of tears at the sight of the adorable couple. As for Louis and Harry, they're not as enthusiastic. 

"oh you guys are so perfect for each other" Lottie sniffed, Louis mimicked her dramatically to Harry who almost chokes on his beer. Lottie nudged him annoyed, the two chuckling quietly. they bit their lips trying to quiet themselves. The screen continued to melt effortless into the next photo, an awfully romantic melodic piano played along to the slideshow. A picture of Gemma and Derek rubbing noses fades into a picture from the day at the florist. Everyone's expression froze in awe. 

"so cute" Lottie slipped barely audibly. Harry tries to maintain his disinterest in the slideshow but finds it hard to keep his eyes off Louis in the photos, they're both beaming with happiness, a feeling they thought they had long forgotten. Harry's eyes flicker between the two Louis'. Louis is lost in thought between the way in how Harry is melting over Louis in the photo and the kiss incident, he's starting to put two and two together. 

"they're so cute, can I order 3 for my bridesmaids" Gemma instructed politely, and just like that Louis was back in his workaholic mode. He springs up from the couch to collect a thick journal, sketching down the order. Harry suddenly registers what is happening, his brows furrowing.

"oh c'mon, you're not gonna make me wear one of those, are you?" Harry groaned.

"the bridesmaid have to match, besides you're pulling it off, I mean do have to say Louis wears it better" Gemma stated, Louis does a little victory wiggle at the comment, Harry's eyes quickly run up and down Louis' body. Louis too preoccupied with planning duties to notice. 

"whats next put me in a hideous dress" Harry finally peels his eyes away from Louis, Louis snickers at the remark.

"well just remember the brides side is the right side to be on" Gemma quoted sloppily.

"thats not a thing" Harry exclaimed. 

"are you happy with sam as your photographer" Louis cuts Harry's little tantrum short. Harry melting at Louis' voice, a soft smirk forming upon his lips. 

"absolutely, the shots look great" Derek confirmed.

"perfect, he also has a sister company that specialise in HD videographer" Louis continued. 

"well go with them too" Gemma stated excitedly.

"too easy, next thing is music" Louis trailed on. Gemma sighed and turned to Harry whom was caught in a daze, Harry's eyes slowly trail over to Gemma. he gulped.

"well, I was going to ask if you wanted to play at my wedding" Harry burst into a laughing fit, he wipes the threatening tears at his eyes.

"Gemma, I'm not playing that mushy lovey rubbish" He's still snickering. 

"its a wedding, Harry. you can't play songs about heart break, song should be family friendly, upbeat and once again no heart break" she stated sharply.

"I think id prefer the dress" Harry humoured, chuckling to himself as he got up from the couch and made his way to the piano. Lottie smiled excitedly, waiting for him to play.

"lets see...no heart break, family friendly, upbeat, but something that won't make me want to strangle myself with a guitar string" Harry started to bash chords to Jump by Van Halen, he continued to run his fingers over the keys as he flawlessly delivers the famous instrumental solo. he breathed dramatically as he peeled his fingers from the keys. He swivels around with a smirk on his lips.

"holy fuck, you're good" Lottie blurted out, applauding excessively. Louis watched his sister with intense concern.

"does that fit your criteria, sis" Harry snarked.

"works for me but you know were going to have a first dance" Gemma teased. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Jump by Van Halen is an exquisite choice for your first dance" Harry replied seriously. 

"I was leaning more towards I Love You by Alex and Sierra" Harry smashed his head against the keys, them singing a messy tune.

"ill take the dress, thanks" Harry spoke flatly. 

"just give it a shot" Gemma encouraged. He groaned, his fingers danced across the keys, he stops.

"I'm sorry, its too hard for me" He cheekily remarked.

"play the song, Harry" they all snapped except Louis. Harry was taken aback at the sudden uproar. he rolled his eyes and delivers. He pretend to dose off as he plays. Louis leaned against the piano watching him play, Harry tries to fight back a smirk. 

"what is this garbage" he mouths to Louis, the others are contently enjoying the performance, as well as observing Louis and Harry. He gets lost in Louis' eyes as he finishes, he hits a dud note. He nervously snaps back into reality, he smashed out a clunky mess to cover his embarrassment but rather it highlighted it more.

"so I guess thats music covered" Louis asked openly. Gemma looked at Harry for approval.

"I was so looking forward to the open bar" Harry humorously confessed.

"you don't have to play the whole night, you're just such a great player, it would be a shame if you talents went to waste" Gemma persuaded.

"hmm, wouldn't want to outshine the bride" 

"Harry, please, if not for me, for mum" Harry's smile fell, he became internalised.

"fine...but were curating this set list together, I wasn't kidding about the guitar string" Gemma chuckled at her dramatic brother. She raced over to him and gave him a hug. he was hesitant at the affection but melted at the touch.

"I can't wait, your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful" Lottie expressed genuinely to the couple.

AYE FINALLY A DECENT SIZED CHAPTER! ABOUT TIME AM I RIGHT!

I have some news, I've started a second story!! its called "hangover" and yes its based off the film hangover but you're enjoying this story you'll probably like that one. go check it out fam!!

MUCH LOVE XX