xii

Gemma is deeply analysing a turquoise vase, title her head deep in thought.

"do I actually want this, or do I just like the idea of possibly getting it" Gemma spoke aloud.

"its turquoise, which might be difficult to finesse into your current neutral colour palette. turquoise isn't a very palatable colour, its quite tasteless. I mean who has turquoise decor" Harry rambled on matter of factly.

"it could be a hilarious nod to something blue, something borrowed" Gemma snickered. Harry fell into some sort of enchantment. 

"blue" he giggled. 

"get on with it" Gemma grinned.

"Louis' eyes are blue" Harry slurred

"thats correct-"

"and beautiful. and soulful. and deep" Harry rambled 

"are you done" Gemma rolled her eyes, grinning at her smitten brother.

"no. and beautiful. now I'm done" Harry flashed a cheeky grin.

"you already said that, Harry" Gemma continued to scan items mindlessly.

"said what" he snapped dazed.

"beautiful" Gemma reminded, a huge smirk grew on Harry's face.

"c'mon, keep scanning" Gemma thrusted a retailer gun at her brother, he stumbled briefly as his enchantment is jolted to a conclusion. 

"how many things have I got" Gemma tapped onto an iPad displaying an abnormally large number.

"I think were done for now, don't want to get too greedy" Gemma snickered. Her brother stood loonily airily into the distance, she yanked him along to the counter.

"Harry?" a female voice gasped. Harry still hasn't registered the woman standing behind the desk or that his name was called. She cleared her throat jarring Harry awake. 

"Amanda" Harry acknowledged briefly, showing his disinterest. she huffed annoyed. Gemma's jaw dropped and brows raised. Amanda composed herself again, leaning over brushing off dirt from Harry's shirt. Their eyes meet and Harry looks at her with disgust. Gemma tries to hold back a snicker.

"its so good to see you" she spoke frantically as Harry's attention again slipped away. she wanders from behind the counter and presses her lips again Harry's whispering something briefly. Harry responds with a scoff and steps back.

"okay, then. i'll keep this on file. You two have a lovely day" she said defeatedly. Gemma escorts Harry out of the department store. 

"Harry, do yo realise what you just did" Gemma spoke carefully. Harry shrugged his shoulders unphased.

"you rejected Amanda, which means..." she gestured for him to continue.

"which means...oh my god, I'm over Amanda, this is great, I'm free from toxic damnation" Harry stringed together, a smile beaming on his face. Gemma nodded encouragingly, mimicking the same grin.

"I have to tell Louis, I love him" Harry paused. 

"wow, there tiger. You've got to do when the moments right" Gemma stroked his back to calm her jittery brother. 

"you're right, don't want to do anything stupid. Uh, how will I know?" he turned to his sister in desperation. She chuckled a warm laugh. 

"you'll know, Harry" Harry frowned at the vague answer.

Im so sorry I haven't updated this pic in forever. its been heckers, but here you go. she's short and sweet. what do you think Harry should do? tell louis now that he has feelings for louis? I mean we don't even know if louis feels the same?

MUCH LOVE XX