5- hated

I was so exited I was getting closer to Draco! I wasn't even bothered by the fact that it was potions, I normally hated potions like how some muggles hate math but now nothing could dampen my mood! Or so I thought...

I bounded into potions all carefree.

"Miss May mind your manners" Proffessor Snape told me as I happily walked into class.

"Kk proffessor Snape" I said, some people giggled.

"Miss May!" Snape said angrily slamming a book on the table "I will not be spoken to like that".

"Yes proffessor I'm sorry" I said as I hurried to my desk, I looked down to the floor to hide my smirk.

I took the seat next to Harry but, just as I did, some Gryffindors gave me death stares, I didn't know why so I just ignored them.

I looked over to Draco who was talking to his goons, which is the new nickname for Crabbe and Goyle. I realized that I was starting to like Draco a bit more.

I was walking out from the potions classroom after class when a Gryffindor came up to me.

"We all know your plans May" he snarled

"What?" I asked confused

"Don't play dumb or maybe you just are dumb but whichever way just stay away from Potter you got it?" He tried to push me but I ducked and he missed.

"Harry potter?" I asked "why stay away from him, he's my friend"

"We know your just acting as his friend so why don't you just give up on your plan" he said pushing me again, this time he managed it and I fell over right into... Draco!

"See!" The Gryffindor boy yelled pointing at me and then ran away.

"Scarlett?" Draco asked

"Uhh Draco, hi" I said, I could feel my face flushing "thanks for catching me" I said as I realized I would have fallen all the way down the stairs if it wasn't for Draco.

"We all know your clumsy don't need to thank me besides, I don't even know why I caught you" he said

For half a day I had thought I was becoming friends with Draco but then the usual nasty Draco came again.

"Uhh ok bye" I said running away, as some Slytherins made kissing faces at me and some were whistling but that was all ended with Draco's death stare.

I met Harry in the great hall at lunch.

"Harry what is happening?" I asked

"what do you mean?" He asked

"Harry!" Hermione yelled, jumping up from her chair and pulling Harry away.

"Hermione no" Harry said pulling away from her, he turned back to me again "sorry about that, so what do you mean?" He asked again.

"All of this" I said gesturing at Hermione who gave me a death stare "why's everyone scared of me?" I asked fighting back tears "why?" as I looked at a guilty looking Harry.

"I'll tell you why" said Ron coming over with a large chicken wing

"Don't Ron..." Harry started

"you're secretly friends with that git, Malfoy aren't you" Ron continued, banishing the chicken wing at me.

"What about me?" Asked a cold voice that belonged to Draco.

"You two are working together, trying to make a fool out of Harry aren't you, make him lose in quiddich..."

"Ron!" Harry said alarmed but Ron was on a roll.

"Or worse" Ron said darkly "we all know you parants work for you-know-who, Malfoy"

"They don't" steamed a very angry Draco

"Ron don't say that" yelled an anxious Harry

"Exposed" yelled Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw

"Harry! Ron!" Yelled a certain Hermione who wanted to get on with her book.

"You filthy blood traitor" yelled Malfoy

"It's the truth" Ron said waving his chicken around like a wand, when... the chicken wing slipped out of his hands and landed on Draco's face. It all happened too quick, Draco grabbed a plate of spaghetti and dumped it on Ron.

"Now you are really a red head" laughed Draco, soon the whole school broke out into a food fight, although it seemed like Slytherin against the rest of the school, I looked for a teacher but I could only see Snape watching lazily.

Just then professor Quirrel ran into the great hall, "troll in the dungeon!" He yelled before getting hit by a flying plate (literally someone bewitched it to have wings) and passed out.

"Prefects please take your houses to your dorms" Dumbledore said appearing from somewhere.

"Oh no the Slytherin dormitories are in the dungeons!" Draco yelled, it was true how did nobody notice?! I think Dumbledore heard Draco, but he didn't say anything.

Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry and Ron sneaking away from the Gryffindor team, but I was mad at them so didn't say anything about it.