~Chapter 16~

"Draco!" I heard Pansy Parkingson yell as i made my way up to Madam Pomfrey.

"Parkingson?" I turned around to see her running up to me "what do you want" I hissed.

I wasn't that dumb, I knew that she liked Draco too and was really jealous when she heard that Draco and i were dating.

"Only to see if Draco's ok" Pansy innocently said. I tensed up when she came really close to Draco and whispered "it's ok Draky I'm here", i almost puked at the nickname.

"Help" draco screamed, "my arm! My arm!".

"I think it's best if you go" i tried to sound as casual as i could but my voice was cracking with anger and jealousy.

"I'll visit you, ok draky?" I held my stomach.

"I have to go now" Pansy looked lovingly at Draco then turned to glare at me and ran.

Draco moaned.

"Oh, I'll hurry" I started running towards the hospital wing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scarlett!" Potter stopped in front of me after potions.

"Yes?" I unfortunately was getting closer to Potter.

"I, uhh, got these for you" he said handing me a box of chocolate frogs.

"I told you, I'm with Draco still" I gave the chocolate frogs back to Potter.

"Oh uhh really? Well you can still have it" Potter said thrusting the chocolate frogs into my hand and running away.

Why was he acting to nervous? And why did he run away like that?

I shrugged and headed back to the slytherin dormitories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something was wrong, I was suddenly in love with Potter. This wasn't right, i was with draco! But no matter how many times i tell myself that Harry was Malfoy's enemy, i still liked Harry.
Argh! Now i was calling Draco, Malfoy and Potter, Harry!

I cried into my pillow, what was happening? I couldn't take it anymore, I went to look for Harry, I mean Potter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Harry!" I ran up to him and hugged him, then suddenly let go.

"Scarlett?" He smirked.

"Harry, i like you, I don't know why i went with Malfo-" I clamped my hand over my mouth, what was I saying?

I burst into tears, on harry's shoulder!

"It's ok Scarlett" harry patted my back "let's go to the lake" he suggested

"Sure" i said though my tears
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm with Malfoy, I can't like you!" I sighed

Harry remained silent

"See, now I'm even calling him Malfoy" i lay back on the grass

"Actually Scarlett" Harry began "I was hoping if you would date... me"

"Yes!" I cried before i could say anything else, i suddenly forgot all about draco "i would love to".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Scarlett, look who it is" draco said coming in the girl's dorms.

"Malfoy, I already told you that you can't come in here" i glared at him

"Why are you suddenly calling me Malfoy?" He looked really confused.

"Look, that doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm with Harry now" i looked right at him.

"Wait what!?" Malfoy did a nervous laugh "Harry Potter?" He looked at me

"Yes" i firmly said

"And your dating him?" Draco looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Yes" I said again

"Really Scarlett? Don't play games with me" he said looking at me in my eyes.

"I'm not joking" I looked away, Draco was making me really uncomfortable as he was sitting on my bed with me.

"Can you please go away now?" I sternly said.

Draco paused for a bit then angrily said "fine then, it's your lost" and ran out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later

"What?!" I muttered, confused. There, in the middle of the hallways was Draco... snogging Pansy. I was about to angrily cry out but then remembered that I was with Potter.

"Oh look, it's May, June, July" Draco laughed noticing me. May, June, July was my new nickname.

"Jealous?" Pansy teased

I kept my head down and ran past the two, who laughed at me.