~Chapter 24~

Holidays

Draco and I decided to stay at my house for the holidays, just to seek my parents approval.

"Mom, dad" I called when I entered my house.

"Scarlett!" My mother swept to the front door and gave me a hug, then she noticed Draco, "Who's this you've got with you?"

"My name is Mal-" but Draco was stopped with a look from me "I'm Draco Malfoy ma'am, nice to meet you"

My mother looked from me to Draco, "Scarlett dear, what did I tell you?"

I looked down guiltily at my shoes

"Hello, who are you?" My father asked coming to the front door.

"I'm Draco sir"

"Ah, your that boy Scarlett has been talking about, yes, come in"

I had forgotten to tell my father Draco's surname.

Draco looked quizzically at me then stepped in my house. My house was an average three storey house, it wasn't too grand like Draco's manor and not too shabby like the Weasley's hut, it was just a bit bigger than Potter's and Granger's as I am also a rich pure-blood.

"Can Draco and I go to my room?" I asked

"Of course"

Draco and I ran up to my room and closed thee door behind us.

"We have to tell your parents soon" Draco said

"Yeah" was all I said

"Scarlett" Draco's voice suddenly became serious, "I'm telling you now. Next term, I will be very busy so I won't be able to have much time with you so please don't think that I'm ignoring you, ok?"

"What are you busy with?" I asked

"Something that I cant say but remember, I'm not trying to ignore you, ok?"

"Ok Draco"

We then talked and talked about anything and everything, mainly the Gryffindors and how they keep bullying me though.