~Chapter 21~

"It's that Umbridge again" I whispered to Draco, we moved apart from each other until Proffessor Umbridge passed us, then we came back again.

"I can't belive she made that rule that boys and girls aren't allowed to be close to each other" Draco angrily said

"I know, what kind of rule is that?"

We walked in silence for a while until an announcement came.

It was Proffessor Umbridge, we could join a group she made for extra credit.

"That's sounds ok, do you want to join Scarlett?" Draco asked

"I guess" my parents liked me getting good grades so I guess this would help out a bit.

Draco and I walked to Proffessor Umbridge's office, where lots of other slytherins were already waiting. Proffessor Umbridge explained to us what we were meant to be doing, stopping an organisation that potter had created, and then she gave us our badges.

"Scarlett May" Proffessor Umbridge suddenly turned to me "as you have a close relationship with Harry Potter, I am asking you to join this group of his and find out what the room of requirements turn into when they all meet"

"I'm sorry Proffessor, but I don't quite understand what you are asking of me" I said

"What I am saying is just simply do whatever you can to get Potter to say what the room of requirements turn into for them, simple as that"

"But why me?"

"You have had a close relationship with Potter, see?" She said, that made me sick, I desperately wanted to say that I was on a love potion but instead, I just simply nodded.

"Excellent, go on then" Proffessor Umbridge then did her very annoying girly laugh.

I didn't want to do this anymore, who cares about extra credit now? I made my way to the great hall where I found the golden trio talking with each other.

"Get away from us May" Ron said first

"Look Weasley, I just need to talk to harry for a minute, would you excuse me?" I said it with no intention of being nice

"No, no, I won't move, you aren't talking to Harr-"

"Ron!" Harry yelled "just let me talk to her, ok?" He then pushed past Weasley "sorry about that" he said, "let's go somewhere more private"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you want to tell me?" Harry asked

"I wanted to ask if I can join your group" I breathed, will he let me join?

"What group?"

"The one where you train all your friends to fight back" I said "can I join?"

"You mean..." he paused to think "Dumbledore's army?" He cautiously asked

"If that's what it's called then yes"

"Why do you want to join it?"

Oh no, I had to lie again "I want to get better at spells to protect myself from... you know who"

Harry looked at me confused

"You said that he had returned and I belive you" as if I would belive anything he said

Harry thought for a while then whispered to me "fine, meeting is tomorrow after dinner, at the room of requirements over there" he pointed to a wall on the far side of the corridor "don't be late" then he just simply left.

Now I had something else to worry about.