~Chapter 44~

"Who are you?" I asked a man, I was standing in a black void where no sound could come in or out. The man was wearing the ordinary black wizard cloak but the hood was over his face so I couldn't see it, he spoke in a rasp voice.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy is not yet dead"

"Draco?" I questioned "Draco, Draco Malfoy is dead, I saw it" I was once more fighting back tears "who are you anyways and where am I?"

The man took off his hood and smiled, he was an old man, probably in the 80s. "Have this child, you need it more than I" he said handing me a red stone.

"What's this?"

"Something a bit like the resurrection stone" he said

"So what is it?"

"You won't understand child"

"Then how do I use it?"

The man took the stone off me and muttered something, for a while nothing happened then I saw it, a faint image of Draco appeared.

"Scarlett?" Draco asked

"Draco"

"Scarlett!"

"Draco!" I laughed, "I saw the note, I saw the ring I saw it!" I cried out loud

"And what do you say?" Draco sheepishly asked

"Yes"

He swept me into a hug "I thought you'd say that"

Suddenly the man cleared his throat, "Don't forget your manners, I am standing here"

"Oh, we're sorry sir" I said, "is this all real?"

"No" the man replied "your just in a dream"

I laughed "really?"

"Yes, you are just in a dream"

I suddenly woke with a start as reality hit me both ways

"Draco?" I asked into the darkness of my bedroom

No reply

"It was all just a dream" I sadly muttered and lay back down on what I hope would be something hard just like in all those stories where you lay on the special magical stone but no, I lay down on my bed.

"Life isn't a fairytale" I muttered "more like a horror story".