~Chapter 15~

I spent basically my whole holidays with the golden trio whuch was really awkward after harry asked me... yeah. But at least they don't hate me as much anymore.

"Scarlett, I've missed you" draco said as i sat down on the slytherin table.

"You too draco" i said

"I can't believe that we're together" he said

"Me too" i sighed happily "oh" i said realizing what had happened during the holidays "i want to talk to you about something later".

"Ok" he said just as Dumbledore got up and made his yearly speech.
--------------------------
"Another D.A.D.A teacher? What happened to proffessor Lockhart?" I asked

"It's potter again" draco muttered "apparently, he did a memory charm or something on Lockhart"

"Oh" harry had also apparently killed proffessor Quirrel in our first year.

"But I was kind of glad to hear that though, Lockhart always has the girls drooling" draco held my hand.

Suddenly, food magically appeared in front of us.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore announced.

I was suddenly hungry with all the delicious smells.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you want to tell me again?" Asked draco in the slytherin common room.

"Well..." i felt really nervous "potter- potter asked me... out" i was really dreading draco's reaction.

"WHAT?!" he cried "what did you say after Scarlett?" His breathing rate was increasing.

"I said i was already with you and he gave up after" i was trying to calm draco down.

"Potter" he muttered but it sounded more like pottah.

"I'm sorry draco" i cried

"It's not your falt Scarlett" he said "come on, we have care for magical creatures now".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Potter!" Draco screamed as we came closer to harry. "Potter!" He yelled again.

"What do you want Malfoy? " potter spat.

"I want you to know that Scarlett is my girlfriend, not yours" draco smirked, suddenly, hagrid came with some kind of beast.

The beast was a hippogriff, Hagrid then told us how to ride it

"You have a go harry" hagrid indicated Potter.

Potter slowly walked towards the hippogriff and put his hand out, the hippogriff bowed.

"Excellent" Hagrid beamed "now hop on his back"

I gasped as the hippogriff started to fly, i really wanted to go on the hippogriff now.

"Watch me later" draco whispered in my ear "how hard is it to ride on of those things?".

I sighed at how boastful draco was.

As soon as potter landed and got off the hippogriff, Draco came striding up to the hippogriff.

"Draco, wait!" I tried to grab his arm but it was too late, draco was already teasing the hippogriff to show off, as usual. Draco can be so annoying at times.

I knew something bad was going to happen to Draco so i ran up just as the hippogriff reared, about to scratch him.

"No!" I screamed,  i pushed Draco out of the way... but i was too late.

"Draco!" I sobbed though tears, he was lying on the ground with blood blossoming on his robe.

"Is he okay?" Granger asked, coming up to us.

"What do you think?" I snapped.

"Its just a scratch" hagrid said coming over

"Just?!" I shrieked

"It's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco cried in pain, just looking at him makes me cry all over again.

"Someone take Malfoy to madam Pomfrey" Hagrid sighed.

"My father will hear about this" draco yelled as i took him to the nurse.