~Chapter 38~

I screamed.

A jet of green light shot out of Draco's wand, the last wand I would expect.

I could feel the spell hitting my chest and myself falling to the ground, I took my final breath.

Standing before me was Alex, Pansy, Dumbledore and Crabbe amongst everyone else that had died, we were in a place that looked like Kings Cross.

"You did well Scarlett" Alex smiled at me

"Where am I?" I asked

"Dead" he muttered

"Dead?" I repeated,

"Dead"

It made sense, I was with everyone else that died and I just got hit with the killing spell.

"Scarlett" Dumbledore beckoned me over,

"Yes?" I replied

"Go fight along with Harry, you two have more in common you know" he winked

"But how can I? He's still alive and if your suggesting I date him, I'm still with Draco..."

"No, Scarlett, why do you think I chose you two to have those lessons?"

"I don't know" I muttered,

"Your the girl who lived, Harry isn't the only chosen one"

"What do you mean?" I asked but everyone around me was already starting to disappear

"Remember what I just said" Dumbledore said

"I wanted to say Scarlett, I actually liked you since I met you" Alex called as I faded away, then I was alive again.

Draco's POV

In my head I was screaming 'no! Please don't make me do this father, please Scarlett, I actually love you!' But the fearful words left my mouth, "Avada Kedavra"
I watched in pain as it hit my beloved Scarlett in the chest, I watched as she crumpled over and screamed, I watch as she was silent.

"There" my father smiled "all done"

"All done? ALL DONE?" I screamed "I LOVE HER, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

"You weren't going to marry anyways" he said

"NO! NO!" I was raging

"Calm down Draco" and my father apparated away, I ran over to the lifeless Scarlett and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Scarlett" I cried "I'm so sorry" I cried even more I looked at her and kissed her once more, halfway through the kiss, Scarlett seemed to break away from me.

"Mmm Draco?" I heard her voice

"I can even hear your voice Scarlett" I kept on crying, tears blurring my vision.