Woo-oo! Part 1

*I changed your design because I didn't like the original very much (Pink, above), so enjoy this new version (Yellow, below) I kept the original up so you could see the differences*

(Y/n POV)

It was the first day of summer, my first year of highschool finally over. I had just finished freshman year, and boy was I glad it was over. I could just sleep in and not have a care in the world. BANG! .....The boys.

I groaned us I slowly got up, not wanting to leave the sacred warmth and comfort of my bed. I had my own room, it was small, but it was better than sharing with the boys. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but a girl's gotta have her privacy.

I dragged my tired body to my closet, grabbing my outfit and hair brush. After I put my clothes on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I nearly died of fright by my reaction, not being fully awake. After the moment of being scared, I sighed in annoyance at my hair. It must've been another tough night, because my hair was full of knots.

When I was done getting all the knots out of my hair, I walk out into the kitchen. Louie was chasing uncle Donald around with a suit in hand. Huey was at the stove, cooking something that smelt AWFUL. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my bill. Why today.

I opened my eyes to the sound of Donald yelling. "My uniform!" "You've gotta dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Which is none." I rolled my eyes at Louie, but gave a small chuckle. Donald tried pulling it out of the dish washer, but the sleeve caught on fire. "Huey! Don't touch the stove! It's hot!" Donald said as I pulled Huey away from the flame.

"But it's a big day! And a big day calls for a big breakfast!" Huey said excitedly as he showed uncle Donald his 'breakfast.' It was a fish with an egg on its eye. It slowly deflated as Huey put it aside. "I'll get the iron!" Huey pulled down the Iron board, which hit Donald in the face and made him fall to the ground.

Both the boys made a face that signified they knew they were in trouble. Donald growled. "Stop helping me! And put on your life vests! What if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?" The boys sighed. "Yes uncle Donald." They put their vests on, getting poofy. "You too (Y/n)." I sighed and put mine on. I looked at uncle Donald and folded my arms. "You do know you don't need a babysitter with a 15 year old here, right?" Donald narrowed his eyes at me. "(Y/n), we've talked about this."

I rolled my eyes and dropped my arms. He told me I couldn't babysit because 'I'd join the boys doing trouble'. I mean, it depends on the trouble the boys are in. Uncle Donald pulled out his phone. "Where is that babysitter?" Calling her, he waited for her to pick up. "Where are you!? New address?" Huey and Louie smiled at each other, earning a disapproving glare from me.

They sheepishly looked away. "Well, what time can you get here?" He hung up and shook his head. "Crazy old bird.Where am I gonna find a babysitter at 10:00 am?" Everyone. Freaked. "10:00 AM!?" "You gotta go!" I yelled, helping the boys push him out the door. Once we got him off the boat, Donald turned around to us.