Double-O-Duck in You Only Crash Twice!

"Yay! You won!" Webby threw her fists in the air as she ran towards Dewey and Launchpad, who were sadly walking out of the 3D game "Double-O-Duck". Scrooge was waiting impatiently with his arms crossed, and I had just been looking around awkwardly. Y'see, I'm not technically a child to this place anymore, since I'm over the age of 15, so I was only allowed in since Webby and Dewey were here. And I was kinda too nervous that to walk away from both of them to play games of my own without getting thrown out, so I've just been standing here.

Anyway, the two put their glasses back and Dewey replied to Webby. "No, we totally lost." I noticed Launchpad rub the back of his neck, clearly feeling guilty for what I assume was loosing the game. Scrooge walked up to them, and put his hands on his hips. "So you're done roaming around in that forsaken room?" Dewey quickly defended the game. "It is a super high-tech game! When you put on these glasses, you're in a different world! Haven't you ever wanted to plug into a thrilling, high-stakes adventure?"

Scrooge motioned to himself, which made me chuckle a bit. Dewey ignored this, and decided he wanted one more try. "Can we play one more time?" He put on his puppy dog eyes as Launchpad walked up behind him, his hands tangled together as he pleaded. "Pretty please, uncle McD?" "It is bad enough I have to set foot in this contraption of a carnival to pick you up! Now you want me to stay here?"  

I rolled my eyes and smiled, putting a hand on my hip. "Aw, c'mon uncle Scrooge, give them one more chance." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes as he shook his head. Webby chimed in. "You know, uncle Scrooge, I've always wanted to introduce you to the captain's quarters arcade!"She winked at Dewey, and proceeded to lead Scrooge away from the game, attempting to distract him long enough for the boys to play another game. 

I snickered and looked at Dewey. Pulling out my wallet, which was just my phone case, I handed him enough cash to play another round. "Go crazy. I'm pretty sure Webby has everything under control." He smiled widely at me and took the cash, grabbing Launchpad's hand and running towards the game. As he ran, he yelled to me rather quickly. "Thanks (Y/n)! I promise to pay you back when I get my allowance!"

I folded my arms as I smiled and shook my head slightly. I didn't expect him to pay me back, it was only a couple of bucks. My attention was brought to a light tugging sensation on my hair, causing me to look to my left to see that light was sitting on my shoulder. I smiled as I held out my hand, letting him leap into my palm. "Oh, sorry Light, I forgot you were still in my hood. What's up?" 

The little light bulb phone pointed behind me, causing me to turn around. He was pointing to the arcade entrance. I tilted my head, looking back at him with a smile. "You wanna play some games?" He nodded, bouncing at the knees a little. With a giggle, I turned my body towards the arcade room, and began to walk towards it. "Alright, alright, we can play some games. Just keep your chill little dude-" I was interrupted by a hand grabbing the back of my shirt and lifting me off of the ground.

To my annoyance, it was the manager of this place. Ugh, I hated him. He's a huge jerk who doesn't care about anyone, who isn't patient at all. Which, is kinda ironic, since his whole job is centered around kids. "You aren't allowed in here without a kid, bucko!" He yelled, eyeing me down. I glared, folding my arms. "Uh, I have a kid with me, two in fact." He dropped me, causing me to land on my feet and stumble just a little as I regained my balance. "Oh yeah? Well, where are they?"

"Uh, the arcade and Double-O-Duck." He folded his arms. "Well, why aren't ya with them." "Well, I gave my little brother some money so he and his best friend, who's kinda like my older brother, but he isn't related to me and just works for my uncle, could play Double-O-Duck. My uncle, who my not related older brother figure works for, is with my cousin who isn't technically related to me either, and is my honorary cousin but she's more of my sister, in the arcade."