Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks!

*Ya'll forget (Y/n)'s robot arm, I don't really like it anymore lol. So just pretend she's been in a cast and going to physical therapy. Her hair is still cut if you want it to be though.*

"Legacy, passing the torch to a new generation. The knowledge of the old mixes with the discoveries of the new into that flavorful gumbo called.. tomorrow." I smiled as Launchpad held his speech to the junior woodchuck group. I was smiling as I stood next to him, my arms folded behind my back as I stood. I had my uniform on as well as Launchpad and the kids. After the whole "Moonvasion" thing, Launchpad had asked me if I wanted to help run the group, and, being an overachiever who earned ALL the badges within my first year as a Woodchuck, and becoming Senior Woodchuck my second year, I, of course, said yes.

I had Light on my shoulder, he was wearing a cute little red scarf and a Junior Woodchuck hat. Gyro had fixed him and gave him a new bulb, and he wasn't dimming anymore. Gyro also let me keep him, after much begging... Anyway. I was allowed to wear a scoutmaster hat, since, y'know, I'm LP's assistant scoutmaster, not to brag. "You are that Gumbo. Welcome to the Callas Oda Junior Woodchuck Graduation!" I smiled as mom cheered, but quickly turned my attention back to the kids standing on stage, specifically one. Huey, my younger, oldest brother. He was graduating today, most likely Senior Woodchuck.

"These woodchucks, gesture at stage, are a part of a tradition of woodchuck excellence, like legendary explorer Isabella Finch, point to paintings." Launchpad did as he read allowed, and we all looked at the before mentioned painting. "Note: Launchpad, do not read these parts. Grape jelly stain." Launchpad then licks the card, and I had to hold in my laugh. He continued. "Today, junior-junior woodchucks become junior woodchucks. Junior woodchucks become senior junior woodchucks. And of course, a woodchucks proudest achievement is making the rank of senior woodchuck. A senior woodchuck goes above and beyond to make themselves and everything around them better."

I smiled at Huey. "This year I am pleased to announce our star candidate. Congratulations to my close, personal friend... Violet Sabrewing!" I widened my eyes a little, but smiled hearing the familiar name. She was one of Webby's friends, and from what I know of her, she was a very smart and bright girl. Everyone clapped as she hurried down the aisle. "Sorry I'm late." She made her way up to the stage and took her place next to Huey. "I was helping an elderly woman cross the street." I saw Lena and Violet's dad's stand up, Lena waving flags and cheering. "That's my sister from a couple misters!" I smiled.

Violet blushed and smiled. "Thank you." "And this year, we have a second candidate for Senior Woodchuck: Dewey's brother!" Everyone clapped, and I tapped Lp on the shoulder. "Huey." "Huey!" Lp repeated. Huey waved and smiled shyly. My family started to cheer for him, and Launchpad continued. "As is our solemn custom in the event of two candidates, our competitors will go head to head in the most intense, physical and mental trial of their skills, The Junior Woodchuck Wilderness Challenge! There can only be one Senior Woodchuck! Huh. Neat." Everyone started cheering, and I could see the nervousness on Huey's face.

*Intro With Della Now Guys this makes me so happy!!!!!!*

I was helping mom untangle uncle Donald from his fanny pack, since the ceremony was over. How this happened? I have no idea, but it really doesn't surprise me it did. After I got that done, Launchpad called me over, and I followed. "The challenge is about to start, and I'm gonna need your help managing it." I smiled and nodded. "Got it Lp." We made it to the starting line, where the audience was waiting. Launchpad gave me a small elbow handing me red and purple flags, and I looked at him. "You wanna announce the rules?" I stiffened for a moment, then gave him a smile. "Uh, sure. I mean if you want me to then I can." He smiled at me. "I'll do the speech, and I won't let you down." I gave him a solute and ran in ahead of him, not noticing his confused raised brow.