A/N

Will I finish Apex?
Yes!

Ok. Now that that's out of the way, I would like to thank all of you who have asked about my wellbeing. I'm so surprised by how many people have asked if I was alright since my last update!

To answer that question, I am alright - if you exclude the part where I am currently drowning in schoolwork. Year 12 really is a nightmare - especially when your trying to juggle music and writing on top of schoolwork.

So I might have temporarily dropped writing.

But! I have only two exams to go over this week, and two weeks of holidays that are a week away. Now, I recognise that I'll be unable to write often after they finish, but until then...

I'll write. Write and edit a new story; one that many of you may recognise used to be on my profile with only a few chapters, titled "Shadow Wraith".

It is unlike anything I have ever written before. No dragons - but still a very fantasy world. Think perhaps, of medieval times combined with magic and mystery. I suppose you could say that it is loosely inspired by Phantom of the Opera, V for Vendetta and Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crows.

Currently, I only have a measly two chapter for it. I'm hoping to use these upcoming holidays to write a large chunk of it.

Will I upload it to Wattpad?
Yes, eventually. Depending on how much I write, I might upload the first 10 - 15 chapters to enter into Wattys2019.

Or maybe not. If not, I'll only start uploading it once I've finished writing it so we can actually have consistent updates!

Now, I know I said that I would finish Apex. And I will - after I've finished writing Shadow Wraith. I have every intention of publishing Inperial (as well as Apex and the next book) - and then turning it into this massive universe. I aim to hopefully publish many prequels and sequels before and after the trilogy takes place, from varying viewpoints such as Raegon (the Black Beast) to Master - and even descendants of the current cast living in more modern times.

So yeah. That is basically where I'm at.

Thank you again, for all if your commitment - and I will definitely be coming back to Apex.