Unexpected Visitor

"Berry-Blue, could you get me a warmer blanket?" She nodded and turned to leave the room. Frieza thought it would be a cold night, since he's recently rearranged his room and the bed was right above the air vent. He couldn't afford and getting a cold, that would just cause further embarrassment, He would go around coughing and sneezing everywhere! Besides all that, getting sick would just make the Frieza Force think he's weak! That his body wasn't strong enough to withstand a common cold! He couldn't take any chances. He walked to the door, waiting for Berry-Blue to return with the blanket he requested. The door started to open, getting pulled from the top. She held a pearly-white puffy blanket in her hands.

"Here you go my Lord" she bowed, closing her eyes. "I will make your bed." Berry-Blue started levitating towards the queen-sized bed at the center of the room.

"There's no need, I can do it myself. You're dismissed." Frieza nodded at her, the chubby blue woman put the blanket onto the bed and levitated back to the exit.

"As you wish my lord" She left the room, the door closing behind her. The tyrant rushed
to his bed, unfolding the blanket and laying it over his silky purple sheets. He flopped onto the bed, burying himself in the blanket. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes. Thinking about what he was going to do the next day, wishing something exciting would happen, since there hasn't been anything fun since Broly and his father showed up. But Broly was now back on planet Vampa, and he was still surely not sane, and won't be anytime soon. And his father was dead, killed by Frieza himself to see how high Broly could go with his power, breaking the roof. All this thinking made the ice-jin sleepy, he opened his eyes for the last time before fading to slumber.

*******

"You gotta keep looking Goku!" Bulma grabbed onto his arm, shaking him in worry. "I don't want to risk this planet getting blown up again by that lizard! Or any of his friends!"

"Bulma it's a little hard to concentrate on what you want me to do when you keep shaking me..." Goku closed his eyes, trying to catch a feel of Friezas power, but there was no sight of it. He's too far away Goku thought, putting down his two fingers and sighing. "Bulma I need a chair or something, I'll keep searching for his energy but I can't just stand here the whole evening!" Bulma pulled over a lawn chair and patted it.

"Your throne has arrived." Bulma said as Goku giggled and sat down. He shut his eyes once again, trying to locate a place where Frieza could be, but he had no luck. Bulma was tapping her foot against the rocky ground, hoping Goku would find that space lizard soon. "Now I hope you remember what you gotta say. Tell him I'm inviting him to a dinner to come up with a peace treaty for this planet. Please don't forget it's really important Goku!"

" I won't, I won't." Goku sighed, opening his eyes and looking up at the sky. "He could be anywhere up there. I really don't know how i can possibly find him. "

******
Frieza shot up from the bed, breathing heavily after the nightmare he had. He put his hand on his heart, trying to calm down. I can't believe I dreamt about that ape beating me again! This is the 3rd time after I got resurrected! Frieza thought to himself, slamming his fist into the bed. The Ice-Jin tried laying back down and falling to sleep once again, but his boiling blood and hatred for that monkey wouldn't let him.

*********

"Bulma! I think I got it! It's really faint but I think it's him!" Goku places his two fingers on his forehead, waving goodbye to Bulma before vanishing into thin air. Bulma sighed I hope this works, she thought as she moved the lawn chair back under the striped beach umbrella and hed back into capsule corp, she thought all off the food she'd have to prepare and where to held the dinner, if Frieza would agree to the treaty. Oh Shoot! I forgot to give Goku a date! She stomped her foot, letting out an angry sigh, Just Incase he told him it's tomorrow for some reason, I'll make a call to the restaurant and make a reservation, she pulled out her phone, dialing the place.

*****

Goku ended up teleporting in Frieza's room, luckily Frieza was facing the other way, unable to see Goku or even sense him. Goku took s step forward, the bottom of his dirty shoe left a brown stain on the pearly white carpet surrounding Friezas bed. The Saiyan took off his shoes, placing them right on the carpet and tip-toed until he stood right beside the lizards bed. He reached his hand so it was hovering above Friezas shoulder, deciding if he should tap him or not.

"Friezaaaa!" Goku lightly shook the ice-jins shoulder, "Wake up Frieeeza!" Goku whispered, lifting his hand from the tyrants shoulder. Goku plopped himself onto the bed, and layed beside Frieza. What would be the best way to wake him up? Goku thought to himself as he too, slowly drifted to sleep lost in his mind.