Frieza's Feelings

"You really think I care for your father?" Frieza chuckled, his tail whipping the ground. "The only reason I have not yet fought him is because only he is willing to bring me back aboard my ship...Do I make myself clear?" Frieza glared at Gohan for a moment before turning to Piccolo, "And you, you green slug...If you go spreading around what you saw Goku and I do, I'll have your blood on my hands...As it was simply my fault, that monkey had no say in it..." And with that, the tyrant blasted off into the night sky, leaving the Namekian and Gohan in awe.

                                    ******

"Goku, Vegeta's wife, Bulma was it?...Anyway, she told me that she could only get a ship ready in a month, and that's the minimum!" Frieza sighed as he jumped onto the bed, "Oh and by the way, That slug told your son what he saw earlier today..."Goku's eyes widened as he turned to the ice-Jin, "But no worries, I took care of it. I simply told them I forced you to fondle me." Goku sighed in relief, walking up to the tyrant and crouching down.

"Thank you Frieza, you really saved me there!" Goku let out a small giggle as he ran his hand through his black locks. "I promise I'll get you back on your ship as soon as I can, it just has to get close enough to Earth." Frieza let out a small grin as he looked gazed at the Saiyan. Goku rose back up, his eyes still linked with Frieza's, "Do you want something to eat?"

"No Goku, I'm fine, I just..." The tyrant paused, even smiling a bit, "I just want to thank you for being so considerate with me. Frieza noticed the Saiyan's face light up as he continued, "I'm certain your wife must be very lucky...and your children as well." Tears started to form in Frieza's eyes as he tried to hide them with his hand. Goku sat down next to him, his arm now wrapped around the ice-jin.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Goku questioned Frieza as he removed his hand from his face, his tears now gone.

"I wasn't crying Goku. I was simply upset that's all..." the tyrant sighed as he rested his head on Goku, "Let's just go to sleep...And hopefully tomorrow you can take me to my ship."

                                     ******

"How could you...I thought...We made a promise..." Goku muttered as he held his now  deceased wife in his arms, he growled looking up at Frieza who looked with pity at the crying Goku, he was confused, no clue about what was happening. "I t-trusted you...I beloved you...How could you do this?"  The raging saiyan set Chi Chi down onto the ground as he rose up, his blood boiling, the raindrops hitting his skin hissed away as they turned into nothing but vapor.

"G-Goku...I- I didn't do this...W-Why would I?" Frieza gulped has he took a step back, then fell to his knees, shedding a tear as he looked up at  the Saiyan. The ice-Jin opened his mouth, but no words would spill out.

"You've destroyed everyone...It's all my fault, I gave you my trust...I was so wrong...A heartless tyrant like you could never change...N-now you're gonna pay for what you've done..." Goku cried out as he charged up an attack, but Frieza didn't budge, he lowered his head, accepting his fate.

                                   ******

The sun glistened through the window, the rays  lighting up the hut, Frieza opened his eyes, Goku's face being the first thing he saw, the saiyan had his arm wrapped around the ice-jin, hugging him close.

"Good morning Frieza!" Goku cooed as he lifted his eyelids, "I barely slept, you were crying all night! I was really worried. You were trembling too! Even shaking!"

"I was?" The tyrant muttered as he tried to remember his dream, but failed to do so. "I don't remember what I dreamt about..." Frieza sighed as he curled up closer to Goku, resting his head on his chest. The ice-jin felt warmth coming from within, he was happy, but something else kept nagging at his heart, he couldn't keep it inside him any longer. "G-Goku, I need to tell you something..." Frieza looked up at the confused Saiyan, "W-well, I don't really know how to say this...And I really do despise saying this...but..." The tyrant sighed as he got closer to the Saiyan's face, gazing into his black eyes, "I have feelings for you Goku...."Frieza shut his eyes as his face turned red, "No need to say anything, I understand it was quite bold of me. I know you'll never forgive me for what I've done, wiping out civilizations, races, planets. I know you don't feel anything for me but pure hatred, So you don't have to lie and say that you do..."

"Frieza if I really hated you...why would I do this?" Goku leaned over to the ice-Jin, melting into his lips, Frieza jumped in surprise, but allowed then allowed the Saiyan to ravage his mouth, then slowly pulling away, leaving the tyrant flustered.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that Goku?" Frieza purred as he rested his head on the pillow.

"Well duh! Chi Chi taught me not so long ago after I asked." Goku giggled as he placed his hand onto Friezas body.

"Well how would she know if you're the only one she's ever been with?" Frieza asked as he saw Goku's smile fade.

"Huh, I guess she's not the only one who's cheating..."Goku sighed, "I'll bring it up with her if she ever finds out about this..."

"Well no one should ever know about this! Imagine the state of shock they'll be in!" Frieza gasped as the Saiyan placed his hand onto his sheath, making the tyrant let out a slight moan. "G-Goku I don't think it's a good t-time right now...especially with that camera of Vegeta's and all...let's wait until we get back o-on my ship." Goku nodded and put his hand away. Watching as the ice-Jin got off the bed, cracking his neck. "I quite like the stream, would you want to come swim with me?"

"I'd love to Frieza!" Goku got up and followed the tyrant who opened the door, Goku saw the tyrants eyes widen as he froze in place, "What's wrong Frieza?" Goku stood behind him, looking outside to see Vegeta, Piccolo, and his son, Gohan.