A Minor Inconvenience

"Hello sire," Kikono calmly exclaimed as he held his head down and rolled the cart full of food into the room, "I have the dishes you ordered for-" The servant looked up to see his Lord wrapped around Goku, sitting on the edge of the bed, both sweating bullets. Kikono went pale, this is a sight he thought he'd never see. He left the cart in the middle of the room and fled to the door, shutting it behind him.

"Who was that?" Goku looked at the tyrant who was trembling, his face bright red. He pulled himself off Goku and sat at the edge of the bed. The Saiyan was confused, nothing seriously bad had happened, why was Frieza so stressed out? Goku wrapped his hand around the worried ice-jin, but he just ended up pushing the monkeys arm off of him.

"You have no idea how much embarrassment you've caused me ever since you got here! I even resisted all my urges to fight you! " Frieza turned his head, looking up at the confused Saiyan. Goku saw tears forming on the tyrants waterline, "Get out, go use your instant transmission and teleport away! I want you gone! DO YOU HEAR ME?" Frieza was now screaming as tears rolled down his cheeks, he rested his face into his hands and began bawling. "You didn't lock the door when you" Frieza let out another sob,"w-when you carried me here..."Frieza sniffled, using the blanket to wipe his tears away. "You fool! Look what you did! It's like if your so-son wandered into your r-room while you w-were doing this with your Earth-wife!"

"But he's not your son!" Goku pulled Frieza into him, letting The ice-jins head rest on his chest. The tyrant was still covering his face with his puny hands.

"You're missing the whole point Goku!" The white alien put down his hands, looking up at Goku, salty tears still pouring down his royal face. "This is an embarrassment I cannot bare! What if he goes around on his little yellow feet, Blabbering to everyone about what he saw us doing?l can't have that on my ship! I'd just have to eliminate him, which I'd really despise doing." The ice-Jin sobbed again, crying into Goku's chest. The Saiyan pet the tyrant, softly caressing his body.

After a couple of minutes, Goku noticed that Frieza had fallen to sleep. He laid the sleeping Ice-Jin onto the bed, covering him with the blanket. The Saiyan pulled up his pants, tying them right around his waist. He didn't see a need in putting on his shirt though. As Goku made his way to the cart the server had brought earlier, he noticed there were no drinks present. So he decided to go to the cafe and get some, for Frieza and himself of course. Taking one last look at the sleeping tyrant, Goku left the room and head downstairs. As he paced through the hallway, he noticed everyone staring at him, did they hear Frieza's weeping? Or was Frieza right about the yellow guy telling everyone what he saw? Goku shook it off, maybe it was just because he was walking around without wearing a shirt. When he reached the cafeteria, he saw the stubby yellow servant who saw what happened in Friezas room. Luckily the servant had not seen him, so he could eaves drop on the conversation he was having with the bartender. Goku sat down on the closest chair and listened carefully.

"You k-know I just didn't expect Lord Frieza to be doing that!" The hello servant sighed in disgust from what he saw. "Especially with someone he had hated since their first fight on Namek, especially with a Saiyan!" Kikono let out another sigh, looking around the room. "You can't tell anyone, if this slips out, I'm dead! You know how Lord Frieza would react!"

"I know, keep your cool, you know I won't tell a single soul." The bartender winked before noticing Goku sitting and staring at them. "Hey shh" the bartender lowered his voice so only Kikono could hear. "Is that the guy that was with Lord Frieza?" Kikono looked around the room until he noticed Goku sitting behind a potted plant, they made eye contact for a brief few seconds before the yellow wimp turned back to the bartender.

"Oh god yes it's him! What is he doing here?" Kikono barked, his voice still low enough for only the bartender to hear.

"Oh he's walking this way..." The bartender whispered as he looked away, pretending to clean a glass. Goku stood right next to Kikono.

"Hey mr. bartender guy, could I have that drink that Frieza likes..." Goku stopped talking to try and remember the name. The bartender and Kikono made eye contact before both looking back at Goku.

"The cranmelonian juice..?" The bartender looked at Goku, surprised at how the mighty, fearful, Lord Frieza could possibly be in bed with this idiot.

"Yes! Is that the really sour gross one? That's the one I want! Actually! Gimme two of em!" Goku exclaimed as he looked down at Kikono, who had a rather disturbed look on his face. "Hey yellow guy, what's wrong? Does your drink taste bad? All of these seem to be that way. This ship doesn't have any good food." Kikono nodded, looking at the bartender who was visibly holding back his laugh. He placed the two drinks on the counter, rolling them to Goku. The Saiyan grabbed them, smelling them to make sure they were the right thing.

"Great thanks guys!" Goku rushed out of the cafeteria, unable to wait to surprise Frieza. Kikono waited until The Saiyan was far enough before he burst into laughter.

"Hah! Lord Frieza really got low standards! I mean, getting in bed with that dummy!" Kikono accidentally yelled out for the whole cafeteria to hear. The place was no covered in confused faces, and whispering started going around.

"I guess you told on yourself, I wish you the best of luck." The bartender let out a chuckle as he saw the worry and fear in Kikonos face.

******
Goku placed the two drinks on the cart. The saiyan had turned back into his normal form. Poking at the dishes on the trey, he couldn't realize which were edible and which were not. The Saiyan picked up a jelly-looking substance, it held the shape of a slice of bread and smell reminded Goku of carrots and apples. The Saiyan proceeded to rip off a piece and plop it into his mouth, the texture was odd,very mushy, but the taste was pleasant. Goku ripped another piece off. Shortly, he devoured the whole piece. Letting out a silent burp, he sat on the bed side, staring at the peaceful looking Frieza. The Saiyan decided to lay next to him, stretching his arm over the space lizard, falling asleep himself. There was no telling of what time it was, since they're a no day and night in outer space. And with the poor lighting around the ship, it Goku constantly think it was night time, making his easily sleepy.