Goku's Rage🍋

"When will you leave me alone!" Frieza barked as he sat on his throne, rolling his eyes at the persistent monkey.

"Until you agree to come to Earth, of course!" Goku scoot Frieza over just enough for the Saiyan to sit down. The room they were in was open, oval shape with a big circular window in the middle, denting into outer space. The rest of the room was quite plain. Frieza's floating chair rested near the door. The doors were closed and no one else was in the room but them. Everything was almost silent except the equational light humming of the engine and the light breathing from the two in the room. Frieza tried to ignore Goku, praying that the monkey would get the signal and leave him alone. But he kept asking about that damn treaty every two minutes, he couldn't just sit still either! He tapped his leg, accidentally stepping on Frieza's foot, making the tyrant groan.

                                 ******

Frieza had fallen into a deep sleep, leaning on Goku's shoulder. The Saiyan picked up the ice-jin bridal style and head to the door, as the door opened he noticed a blue woman standing on the other side.

"Frieza fell asleep, do you mind taking control of the ship while he's away?" He whispered to the blueberry shaped lady. She looked at Goku with a confused face, then slowly nodded and went into the room. Goku carried the ice-Jin across the hall and entered the tyrants room once again, he layed Frieza onto the bed, covering him with the blanket. Goku took a final look at Frieza, before putting two fingers on his forehead.

"S-stay..." Frieza mumbled into the pillow, then turning his head to face the saiyan. "Don't leave yet. Not yet..."Frieza closed his eyes against drifting to sleep as Goku put his hand down. The Saiyan sat onto the bed and layed down next to Frieza, putting his hands on his stomach, closing his eyes as well. Frieza slowly opened one of his eyes and looked at Goku, waiting until he was fully asleep. He looks so peaceful....I'd hate to ruin it...Frieza thought to himself, laughing silently as he stood up, now hovering over Goku on all fours, he clenched his fist preparing to land a blow, and so he did. Goku shot up in pain, flinging Frieza off of him. He bent over like a question mark, then glared over at Frieza.

"What was that for?" Goku whined as he layed back down.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. You just looked too peaceful." Frieza snickered, closing his eyes in laughter. Goku rolled over, hovering above the lizard now. Frieza raised his brow, his crimson eyes dilated as he stared at Gokus face, which was clearly filled with anger. The tyrant held back a gulp, he didn't want the saiyan thinking he was scared.

"Oh I'll show you peaceful!" Goku barked as he turned Super Saiyan Blue, the aqua aura surrounding him. This power made Frieza let out a gasp, it was so sudden...so unexpected...The Ice-Jin grabbed the pillow under him and put it over his face.

Goku placed his hand on Frieza's sheath like he did back in the shower, only this time he knew what he was doing. He kept fondling it until he heard a moan from Frieza, who's face was buried into the pillow.

"Monkey! S-stop this in-instant!" He let out another moan while trying to sound threatening, but failing miserably. Goku smirked and kept caressing the sheath until it finally slid up without Frieza's permission. The tyrant gasped as his length was revealed, he turned red in embarrassment, burring his face deeper into the pillow. Goku took off his shirt, throwing it across the room, then he undid his pants. He grabbed the pillow from the tyrant and dropped it on the floor. He then took out his member, which was already a bit hard. Frieza gasped, he hadn't realized how big it was in the shower! Maybe it's size increased since he's taken a new form... the white alien knew he couldn't take it. Goku placed his hand around Frieza's pearly white cock. The Saiyan started pumping his length, making Frieza let out soft moans. The tyrant has never experienced anything like what he was feeling right now. Goku stopped pumping the ice-jins Cock and grabbed Frieza by the legs, lifting his ass high in the air. He spat on his hand and rubbed the spit around Friezas entrance, letting a few fingers slip in, making Frieza make tiny moans. Finally he slid himself in, making Frieza roll his eyes up in ecstasy. The Saiyan went slow, letting the white alien adjust to what was inside him.

"I-it's-Ah! S-So bi-big!" Frieza moaned as Goku started pounding faster, The ice-jins breathing started to become heavier, and so did Gokus. He was moaning loudly now, with each thrust it seemed to get louder and louder. Goku covered the tyrants mouth, feeling his breathing on his hand.

"I'm pretty sure the w-whole ship could've heard that." Goku grunted as he removed his hand from Friezas face. He rested his hands on Friezas hips and started to pound even harder and faster, causing Frieza to see stars, he hit the sweet spot.  Goku put his hands under Frieza and lifted him up, letting the tyrant sit on his lap facing his direction. The Saiyan leaned in for a kiss, slipping his tongue into his mouth cold mouth. Frieza's eyes widened as Goku's tongue ravaged his mouth. Goku bit the aliens bottom lip before splitting the kiss. The Ice-Jin was breathing heavily, he smiled at Goku as he bounced along his length. But Frieza stopped as he saw the door behind Goku slowly rise up.