Slides and Rollercoasters

Vegeta knocked on the door harder. "Kakarot! Are you in there?" Goku dropped his strawberry back onto the plate, tip toeing to the door, he creeped opened the door walking out, shutting the door behind him. "You fool! Why did you bring that bastard over here! You're such a dumbass!" The prince scoffed, crossing his arms. "I mean what else could I expect from you! You're basically brain dead!"

"Vegeta! Shh! You're going to wake him up!" Goku looked back at the door, sighing. "Look there's nothing to worry about! He'll back on his ship tomorrow evening! I just thought it was a good idea to bring him here and show him the fun things here!" Goku got closer to Vegeta, whispering into this ear. "No offense but Frieza let me try the food he eats, and it was not good at all! It's like eating leftovers of the leftovers!"

"Whatever! But if he does anything to any of us! Or even attempts to! He's getting it, and so are you." And with that, Vegeta blasted off, his Ki fading each mile he passed. Goku sighed and went back soon to see Frieza on the bed with his legs crossed.

"Who was outside?" The ice-jin looked at the Saiyan standing by the door, his tail swaying and coiling.

"Vegeta, I'm guessing Bulma told him that you were here." Goku chuckled as he sat down next to the tyrant. "I'm gonna show you so many fun places together! It'll be awesome!"

"I feel strongly inclined to decline your offer. " Frieza plopped down, resting his head on the cream pillow. The Saiyan laid down next to him, facing towards Frieza.

"We should go to a water park tomorrow. That'll be fun." Goku let out a sigh as he placed his hands onto his stomach. Frieza nodded as he fell into slumber.

********

Frieza awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon that were set on the counter, freshly made by Goku who was now stretching outside. The Ice-Jin got up, cracking his neck and walked to the counter, he grabbed the plate and walked to the door frame, leaning his head onto it. Goku turned his head, waving to the tyrant.

"Good morning Frieza! How'd you sleep?" Goku said as he was stretching his hands to his feet, then placing his hands on his waist. The sunlight was reflecting off the creek, making the trees around them shine like gold.

"What are these things you cooked up for me?" Frieza looked down at the plate, ignoring Goku's question. The tyrant poked at the egg with his plastic fork.

"Oh well the white and yellow thing is a fried chicken egg, and the little red thing is bacon, which is pig fat." Goku explained the the ice-Jin as he cracked his knuckles. Frieza cut a piece of the fried egg and dropped it in mouth, humming at the taste.

"It's quite different, but I enjoy the flavor." Frieza mumbled as he ate another piece, then he poked the bacon onto his fork and crunched on it, quickly spitting it back onto the plate. "I prefer the eggs, as you called them. This "bacon " substance isn't to my liking, it's very fatty." The tyrant finished all the eggs, leaving the beacon on the plate. As he walked back inside the little house, he set the plate back onto the counter and paced back outside.
"So are we going to that so called waterpark?"

"Well yeah! But I gotta stop by a store and get myself some swimming trunks, I don't think they have any with a tail hole, so I don't think you need any!" Goku let out a giggle as he reached out his hand. "I'll get us into town, grab onto me!" Frieza placed his hand in Goku's. The saiyan put his fingers onto his forehead and vanished with the tyrant.

******

"I used to take Gohan here, Im sure you remember him from Namek, when he was just a little boy. It was fun here, but Chi Chi doesn't let me go here with Goten. She thinks he's too young and that'll it'll be dangerous for him here, but I honestly don't see what she means ya know?" Frieza half listened Goku's family rant. They were standing in line, waiting to get their tickets.