A Rather Embarrasing Breakfast

"Goku I think you're forgetting about those boots of yours!" Frieza let out a sigh of disappointment at the monkeys forgetfulness.

"Can't you just get one of your servants to wash them for me? I'm sure it wouldn't take long!" Goku turned to Freeza and put on his orange gi, wrapping the belt around his waist.

"I'm certain they wouldn't want to touch them either." Frieza smirked, "now go clean them if you want to wear them around my ship." Frieza  walked to the door, his feet squeaking with each step.

"I guess I'm going bearfoot then!" Goku followed Frieza out of the room.

"Idiot! Where are you going?" Frieza muttered, trying to stay quiet Incase any of his servants were around.

"With you! Aren't we going to get breakfast?" Goku questioned, giving an innocent smile to Frieza.

"Absolutely not! Not when you look like...this... at least" Frieza sighed, looking up at Goku. "I don't want to be seen with you on my ship! And didn't I tell you to leave after showering?"

"I don't believe you did! Cmon please let's go! I'm hungry!" Goku exclaimed as he placed his hand on Frieza's shoulder.

"Alright, you win." Frieza sighed as he walked out of his room, heading down the hallway to the cafe.

                                   *******

"Alright monkey, what are you planning on eating then?" Frieza asked as he handed him the menu. The tyrant knew everyone in the room was staring right at Goku and himself, Frieza hasn't felt this embarrassed in a while. Since the saiyan insisted that Frieza sits next to him, rather than across. "Will you hurry up with it!" Frieza slammed his fist on the table, muttering and cursing nonsense. "Everyone's is looking at us, hurry up and pick something goddamnit!"

"Frieza, how do you read this?" Goku questioned, Frieza looked at the menu, his eyes widened when he saw that Goku was holding the menu upside down.

"You're holding it upside down monkey!" The ice-Jin let out a sigh, putting his hand over his eyes. Goku blushed in embarrassment and turned the menu right-side up.

"Frieza I still don't know any of these dishes! Is there anything similar to waffles? Or pancakes? Maybe even a granola bar?" Goku turned to Frieza, wrapping a hand around him. Frieza could hear everyone else gasp at what Goku has just done, but he had no intent of pushing the monkeys hand away, it felt quite warm around his neck.

"I don't know any of the dishes you mentioned! But I'll guess I'll order something that I enjoy for you too try." Frieza looked over the menu as he felt Goku slightly move his hand lower, now gripped around his waist, Goku pulled the tyrant closer. The server flew to the table Goku and Frieza were sitting at with a confused look on his face.

"S-sire, forgive me for my rudeness, b-but aren't you su-supposed to have room delivery?" The servant asked, clearly swearing bullets as he spoke.

"Oh no no, I'm sure you don't mind me being here, do you?" Frieza glared the the servant, seeing him gulp. "Didn't think so! I would like to order the cranmelonian juice and a portion of the sweet pel-" The ice-Jin looked at Goku, who was mouthing the word 'Four'. Frieza sighed, "I'm sorry I meant four portions of the sweet pelato bowl."

"As you wish Lord Frieza, your order will be completed shortly" and if that the server levitated away into the kitchen.

"Hey Frieza- how come you didn't order anything?" Goku cooed as he looked at the space lizard.

"I'm not hungry." Frieza looked up at Goku. "Unlike you I have a sense of how much I need to eat, I don't devour everything like some pig that you are!" The tyrant pushed Goku's hand away, crossing his arms.

"Anyway, I think it'll be a great idea for you to come to Earth! You can try all the wonderful foods there! Maybe you'll have some fun! Not like that's something you know about!" The saiyan giggled as Friezas eyes widened, then looking Goku dead in his pupils.

"If I were to come back to your forsaken planet again if I get the chance to destroy it." Frieza placed his hands on the table and rested his head on them, clearly bored. Suddenly, he felt Goku lift him up and put him on his lap.

"You're clearly tired! You should relax! I'm sorry if I didn't let you get enough sleep." Goku looked at the back of Friezas head. " I usually do this to Goten when he's tired, it helps him fall asleep!" Frieza couldn't think of anything say, his face turned a light shade of red as he sat on Goku's lap. I can feel everyone staring at us, how embarrassing! How does this monkey not care? Perhaps he's doing this for me? So I fall asleep? Nonsense! He's just trying to humiliate me as much as possible! I swear if any of these shoulders bring this up, I'll have their blood on my hands! Frieza thought to himself as he looked around the room.

"Goku put me down, I don't want the waiter to see me like this!" Goku lifted Frieza by his waist once again, and sitting the tyrant next to him as the waiter came with the food. The room filled with the aroma of cherry pie, at least that's what the smell reminded Goku of. The waiter set the food on the table, giving Frieza a nod.

"Here you go my lord, and you too, Saiyan." The waiter said as he floated away from the table, he smiled when he heard a thank you from Goku.

"Wow this smell so good! The little bowl pasty thing smells like Cherry Pie! You gotta try it! It's really good!" Goku took a sip of the juice, expecting it resemble the taste of cranberries, or watermelon. But Goku's fave turned a pale green. The taste was sour, too sour for Gokus liking, Goku wanted to spit it out, but instead he swallowed, with a loud gulp.

"I'm guessing you didn't like it?" The ice-jin grabbed the cup and moved it over to himself. "I guess I'll just have to drink it then." Frieza took a sip, looking at Goku who was about to dig into the pelato bowl. It was a dish from Frieza's homeworld, his father used to make it whenever his mother was not around, it was quite simple, but with a burst of flavor. Frieza would have ordered one, but he was watching his figure. So he watched Goku devour the dish one by one.

"Wow those are really good! They do taste like Cherry Pies!" Goku wiped his mouth with his shirt, gettinga disgusted reaction from Frieza.

"They're made from pelotian meat, it's a reptile from my homeworld." Frieza sighed, resting his head in his palm.

"Woah! That's meat? But it's so sweet!" Goku rubbed his belly. "I think I'm all set, let's go!" Goku grabbed Frieza's arm and stood up, making Frieza look up at the saiyan in confusion. Goku walked out, dragging the Ice-Jim behind him.