Shower Buddies🍋

"you APE! What are you DOING in MY bed?!" Frieza roared as he gave Goku a hard slap across his cheek. Goku's eyes shot open and the only thing he could see was Frieza's fuming face right above him.

"you simian! How dare you lay in my bed! And show up on my ship with no invitation whatsoever!" The tyrant yelled as he gave Goku another slap to fully wake him up. Goku jolted up, turning his head to Frieza and rubbing his eyes.

"Oh hey Frieza! Sorry I slept in your bed!" Goku chuckled as fully sat up, still facing the ice-Jin, who's eyes were wide and blood-red. "I am here to pass an invitation from Bulma, Vegeta's wife, she's the one if the blue hair. She is inviting you to a dinner to make a peace treaty with planet earth and the Frieza Force!" Goku slurred his speech as he was still not fully awake. Frieza burst out in laughter.

"So she really thought that would've worked? Ohohohohoho! Monkey, my answer is no, now get off my bed and leave my ship at once!" Frieza raised his voice, attempting to push Goku off the bed. But all he did was frown.

"Frieza please, I'll end up getting Bulmas signature beating if you don't agree! Just please! Is it really that hard?" Goku sighed as he pointed his head down. "I need to shower or something, where's the bathroom?" Friezas face widened, his pupils dilated. He sighed.

"Oh so you come to my ship uninvited, sleep in my bed, uninvited, and now you want to use my shower?" Frieza looked Goku dead in the eyes, only to notice a rising smile from Goku.

"Well yeah!" Goku smiled, scratching his head. "So where's the bathroom?"  Frieza pointed to the opaque white door in the center of the right wall. He doesn't know what came over him, why is he letting the monkey use his shower?. Frieza layed back down as the Saiyan got off the bed and walked towards the door.  Giving The ice-jin a warm smile before entering the bathroom. Frieza could hear a muffled "Woah" come from the restroom, which made the tyrant almost let out a laugh, but he stopped himself and got up from the bed itself. He didn't feel like calling his servants into the room, since he didn't want them to spot the Saiyan in the same room as him. So Frieza made his own bed before noticing the monkeys dirty shoes.
"Disgusting! And oh!" Frieza gasped and he lifted the shoes off his precious carpet. "He got the rug dirty too!" The ice-jin groaned, with nothing else he could do, he walked to the bathroom door, his feet making the squeaky sound as the always do. He knocked on the door.

"Monkey!  I'm coming in and leaving your horrid shoes outside the shower! Wash them if you want to wear them around my ship!" Frieza opened the door, letting the mist hit his face and body. He walked to the shower and placed down the shoes, he couldn't resist looking at the Saiyan naked, it wasn't anything sexual, he was just curious! He stared at Goku through the glass, admiring the Saiyans body, how he was built and how fit he was. He was so absorbed with looking at the monkeys body he hadn't realized that Goku noticed him watching him.

"Do you want to shower as well or something?" Goku asked with a confused look on his face. Frieza snapped back into reality as his ice widened.

"Absolutely not! Hurry up monkey! It'll be my turn soon!" Frieza barked as he turned away, stopping In his tracks, he could observe the saiyan better if he got into the shower with him. That's ridiculous! Me, in the same shower as a Saiyan? Never in a million years! Frieza thought, but still not making a step forward. Goku slid open the shower door, revealing his wet, naked self, he reached out a hand for Frieza.

"Oh cmon Frieza! You probably haven't showered in a while! Cmon! I'll help you scrub your back!" Goku smiled as Frieza turned around and walked to the Saiyan, Frieza slapped his hand away.

"Move" Frieza barked as he stepped into the shower, Goku let out a big grin. "Don't you even think about laying your dirty hands onto me!" The ice-Jin scoffed and he got under the warm water, he noticed the Saiyan staring at him, Frieza shyly turned around, not wanting the monkey to gaze at him any longer. "You promised to scrub my back, didn't you? So get on with it!" Frieza ordered Goku, wrapping his tail around his wrist to pull the monkey closer. Goku looked around to find the soap, but failed to spot it.

"Where's the soap?" Goku tapped Friezas shoulder, making him shiver. Frieza looked around the shower, realizing it wasn't on its little shelf, he looked on the shower floor, realizing it's right in front of him. The tyrant bent down, accidentally exposing his assets to Goku. "Frieza how do you pee?" Goku questioned the ice-jin, which made Frieza jump, he stood back on and turned around to face Goku.

"It's nothing of your concern!" Frieza yelled at Goku's face, clearly flustered. He handed him the circular bar of lemon scented soap and turned back around. "Now get going with it!"

"Well now I can't Frieza! I wanna know how you do it!" Goku placed his hand between the ice-jins thighs, fondling his sheath back and forth. This made the emperor fume and blush in embarrassment. "I mean you don't even have the dangly thingie! How are you supposed to use the bathroom!"

"YOU APE! REMOVE YOUR HAND AT ONCE! I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION!" Goku puller his hand away as Frieza turned around to slap Goku, but he resisted the urge, his simian brain can't understand what he's doing, why bother, Frieza sighed, and closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt something warm touch his abdomen, the white tyrant looked down, seeing the saiyans erect cock poke at him as the monkey was washing his black hair. "Disgusting" Frieza mumbled under his breath, contemplating whether he should exit the shower or stay. He couldn't  let that monkey touch him again like that! What an embarrassment!

"Frieza did you say something?" Goku looked down at him, opening this eyes while shampooing his hair.

"No, no, nothing..."Frieza answered the saiyan, rolling his crimson eyes.

Goku washed out the last drips of shampoo from his hair, preparing to step out of the shower, he reached for the towel on the marble counter and wiped himself down. He placed the cloth back onto the counter and exited the room, leaving Frieza alone In the shower. The white alien turned off the water and stepped out of the shower as well, using the same towel Goku had left for him. Frieza glanced at himself in the mirror, the emperor still visibly blushing. He had out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, he wasn't taking any chances and letting Goku see his parts in full glory.