Goku's Goodbye

"So this is where you've been for the last few days huh dad?" Gohan sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Look guys let's go somewhere else to talk," Goku said as looked at Frieza, "I'll be back soon okay Frieza? You go eat something for breakfast or swim." Goku made eye contact with the ice-jin before flying off with the others. The tyrant rolled his eyes as he walked to the water, then jumping in.

Goku and the three others flew to a grassy area by the water, all of them glaring at Goku.

"Look guys, I know what you must be thinking. But Frieza is changing! He's really becoming a good guy!" Goku threw his arms around as he spoke. The others exchanged looks before Piccolo opened his mouth.

"He's a heartless villain Goku, he's killed countless! And it's all fun for him. A tyrant like could never change! And you know that! You're letting him manipulate you! Don't you see?" Piccolo roared as he paced up to Goku, screaming in his face "He's going to kill you when he gets the chance, and if you don't realize it now, we won't be there to help your ass." Goku backed up as he looked at his angry allies.

"Kakarot he wiped our race from existence, he's a monster." Vegeta added.

"Vegeta, Piccolo, you were both evil once, and you both hated me. But now look at you too, you're friends with me, so why can't Frieza become a friend too?" Goku sighed, seeing mixed reactions of his peers, "If you don't think he can change, fine." Goku blasted into the air and flew off back to the ice-Jin, who was enjoying himself in the cold stream. Goku plopped onto the ground and went into the hut, slamming the door behind him, which Frieza jump. The ice-Jin got out of the water and ran inside to see Goku sitting on the mattress, Frieza towers over the slouching Saiyan and placed his hands on his hips.

"Being upset is not going to get help you in any way...Let's go do something fun instead..." The tyrant grabbed Goku's hand and attempted to pull him off the bed, but the Saiyan wouldn't budge. "Goku get up at once and take me swimming! I cannot take hours of sitting around any longer!"

"Frieza please...I'm really not in the mood, I'm sorry..." Goku jerked his hand away, The tyrant scoffed as he turned his head, he couldn't grasp why the Saiyan was this upset. "Frieza...." Goku let out a gasp as Frieza turned to the Saiyan, "Frieza I can sense your ship..."

"Oh wonderful! Please take me there!" Frieza grabbed onto Goku as the Saiyan placed his fingers onto his forehead, vanishing into thin air. They appeared in the main room which Berryblue and Kikono were in, the gasped as the saw their Lord appeared, giving him their bows. "There's no need for that right now, my subordinates." Frieza turned to the saiyan, who still seemed tense. "Cruise around this solar system for a tad bit longer, I'll have to excuse my self from my job for a little while." Frieza left the room, leaning on Goku as the walked through the hallway into Frieza's room, the door opened up and the two went inside. Frieza rushed to the bed, jumping onto it.

"Goku please come here..." Frieza sat on the bed, waiting for the Saiyan to do so as well. "Why are you still upset?"

"Frieza I think I should go now..." Goku said sharply, his voice shaky, the tyrant got up and grabbed onto Gokus arm, his eyes grew with worry.

"Oh Please don't go! Not yet! Please Goku!" The ice-Jin cried out, pulling down on the Saiyan's arm.

"Frieza I'll come to visit you once in a while...I promise..." Goku yanked his hand out of the sobbing tyrants grip, and left Frieza alone. Suddenly the room felt colder, the ice-jin resisted the urge to shed his tears. His cold heart felt emptier than ever, feeling like it broke into a million shards. Frieza silently cried himself to sleep.