The Tyrant's Mistake

"You Fool! Get up!" Frieza shook Goku as the tyrant himself, was trembling. "You APE! YOU PROMISED TO RETURN ME TO MY SHIP YESTERDAY EVENING!" He smacked Goku in the face, making the Saiyan yelp in pain as he jolted up from his rest.

"Ow! What was that for?" Goku said, his vision still blurry. He noticed that the ice-Jin was all up in his face. Frieza's blood boiled as the Saiyan cocked his head with a confused look.

"Get me back onto my ship at once!" Frieza grabbed onto Goku, "Do the instant transmission thing and get us back there!"

"Alright! Alright!" Goku closed his eyes, trying to sense the ship, but then stopping swiftly with an embarrassed look on his face as his eyes widened. "H-hey Frieza...I kind of forgot...Well. Since you're not on the ship anymore...I can't really teleport to it..." Frieza's crimson pupils decreased in size. He inhaled a deep breath and got off Goku, resting his hand on the bed.

"So you're telling me that you brought me to this goddamn world! And that you cannot return me to my ship?" Frieza said, his voice getting louder and angrier as each word slipped out of his mouth.

"Well that yellow guy and that blue lady knew I was with you, so they'll know where to look for you!" Goku said, trying to calm the now fuming tyrant down. "And I'll know if the ship is near since I'll just sense a bunch of power levels! Please don't be upset Frieza, I didn't mean for this to happen." Frieza let out a shaky sigh as he walked outside the house to cool himself off in the water, slamming the door behind him. The ice-jin dangled his legs as he sat down, letting the water tickle them. Then he jumped into the creek, letting the water absorb his whole body. The white tyrant closed his eyes as he looked up at the warm sun.

"Look I'm sorry okay!" Goku burst outside, sitting on the grass patch beside Frieza. "Do you wanna do that thing we did yesterday?"

"Monkey leave me alone for now." Frieza sighed, gazing up at Goku. "I'm not in the mood to fondle with you at the moment."

"Okay, sorry. I guess I'll just leave you here. I'm gonna grab us some breakfast!" Goku exclaimed as he put his two fingers onto his forehead, dissolving into the air.

*******

"Hey Vegeta! Could you pass me the milk carton, I'm trying to make an omelet for Frieza but it doesn't seem to be working! I think I might have added too much of the yellow stuff." Goku sounded frustrated, then realizing the gas was not turned on. "Never mind it's good!" The Prince has not moved a muscle ever since Goku started cooking up a storm, he glared at the Saiyan in the orange gi, like his eyes were gonna roll out from their socket at any second. Goku turned to Vegeta as he placed the lid on the pan, cocking his head, "What's up with you?"

"Your dick is up alright!" Vegeta barked, which turned Goku's face a shade of red. "I installed cameras into your little house to make sure that Frieza doesn't try killing your ass while you're not paying attention, but you sure did something with his ass instead, didn't you?" Goku stayed silent, his head now pointed to the floor. He kept opening his mouth but no words would spill out.

"Look Vegeta! You can't tell anyone about that okay? It was just a one time thing! I couldn't help myself!" Goku sighed, turning back to his omelet.

"It's hilarious! Give me one reason I shouldn't tell anyone!" Vegeta let out a chuckle as Goku turned back around.

"What if Chi Chi finds out! Imagine how upset she'll be!" Goku threw his arms, as he leaned into the counter.

"And who's fault would it be?" Vegeta let out yer another laugh as he walked out of the kitchen, leaving Goku alone with his omelet.  The saiyan sighed as he slid the pan off the gas, peeling the omelet off and throwing the bits and pieces into a paper bag.

                                    ******

Frieza let the current carry him along the stream as he rested his eyes, letting the sun rays light up his face. He's been swimming for quite a while now, once he finally opened his eyes, he shot up from the water, the area he was in didn't seem familiar, the trees were oddly different as was the river itself, it got wider and rockier, he pushed himself out
of water, bursting up into the air, he flew around, trying to look for an area that's moderately familiar, but failing miserably. The tyrant was now getting frustrated, and his power rose as each minute passed, he couldn't take being lost! Where was Goku when he needed him? The ice-Jin inhaled deeply.

"GOOOOKUUUU!" The tyrant wailed as his power escalated, instantly, the saiyan appeared in-front of the tyrant with the omelet bag, making him jump back a speck. Goku grabbed the ice-jins tail and disappeared into thin air.

                                     ******

"Mom it's fine! I really don't think you should be going!" Gohan sighed as he tried to leave the house, but Chi Chi was pulling him back inside.

"Look I'm gonna show that Freezer guy a piece of my mind!" Chi-Chi barked as she got on Gohans back, which made him let out a groan. "Who does he think he is? Trying to come here and ruin Goten's studies! Track him now!"

"Fine mom, I'll take you, just please don't do anything stupid." Gohan sighed as he flew off, leaving the front door wide open. 

                                    ******

Goku was settled next to Frieza on the bed, who had just finished his breakfast.

"So Frieza, I was thinking, after I showed you how awesome my planet is, do you agree to the treaty?" Goku muttered nervously, caressing the tyrants cheek as he turned a bit red.

" yes, I comply to the agreement." Frieza cooed as he got closer to Goku's face, gazing into his obsidian eyes. The two melted into a passionate kiss, ravaging each other's mouths. Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Hey Goku! Bulma told me you were staying here, no time to explain but I sensed Friezas p-" Piccolo couldn't believe what he saw, that tyrant, sitting on Goku's lap, their faces a deep shade of red. "Oh...Um...Sorry..." the green slug  shut the door, his eyes still wide open, he couldn't believe what he witnessed. He jolted into the air and began flying away, but he noticed that Gohan was approached the same area. The Namekian flew to go Gohan, who was waving at him.

"Hey Piccolo! What's up? Did you feel Frieza's power too? Ive been trying to track it but it keeps bringing be nowhere. Gohan took note of Piccolos expression, worry confusion filled his face as he turned the other way.

"Look Gohan, Chi Chi..." the Namekian paused, thinking about how Chi Chi would react, he let out a sigh and continued, "Frieza is taken care of, there's nothing to worry about, he left, gone." Gohan could clearly tell something was up by the tone of his voice, he gave the green man a nod before flying away, with his mother still on his back.

                                     ******

The sun was rolling down as Gohan and Piccolo got to Capsule Corp, they sat on a bench outside, both filled with worry.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Gohan cocked his head, his voice shaky.

"W-well I don't even really know how to say it." Piccolo let out a sigh, "But I'll try... To sum everything up, I saw that bastard, Frieza, and your dad kissing." Gohan's eyes widened as his mind went blank, he had so many questions, what's, why's, and how's filled his mind. "Frieza is still with Goku now, I really don't wanna mess with whatever they're doing." Gohan started to tear up, he lifted his glasses and wiped down the tears.

"D-Dad, how could h-he? T-that bastard kills innocent p-people for p-pleasure! H-he destroyed t-the entire saiyan r-race. A-and he just kisses him? I w-wouldn't be surprised if they did more than that...but how could he..." Gogan chocked out, desperately trying not to shed a tear. The heard sticky footsteps behind them as the two turned their heads in shock.

"Ohohohoh! You make me seem like such a bad guy..."