Vegeta's Secret Camera🍋

"So Vegeta..." Bulma said as she was washing her face. Her husband standing in the doorway. "What did you need the security camera for?"

"I installed it in that house Frieza is staying in. I waited till they were out." Vegeta crossed his arms, "it's just to make sure that lizard doesn't try killing that clown while he's not looking!"

"That's a really idea Vegeta! It's surprising that you're using your brain for something else than just training and fighting!" The blue haired woman giggled as Vegeta scoffed, leaving the bathroom.

"I'm going to your lab to watch if that dumbass gets killed." Vegeta mumbled as he walked down the hallway.

******

Frieza turned around to face the saiyan, who still had a grasp on his tail. The tyrants eyes widened at Goku's request, blushing slightly, the ice-Jin looked down.

"I suppose we could, yes." Frieza chocked out the words from his mouth, slighting biting his bottom lip. "But just so you're aware, I still view you as an enemy, I'm only
in this so you can pay your debts to me."

"That's completely fine with me Frieza." the saiyan cooed as he picked the tyrant up, caressing the ice-jin in his arms. As Frieza wrapped his tail around Goku, the Saiyan slipped his tongue into Frieza's mouth, exploring it. The tyrant closed his eyes as he melted into the kiss, wrapping his hands around Goku's neck, gently digging his nails into the Saiyan's skin. The tyrant let out a modest moan as their lips broke apart. Frieza reached down to fondle with Goku's member as the Saiyan set him free from his arms. The tyrant was on his knees, staring at Goku's obsidian eyes. Lust and hunger had filled the room as Frieza chocked on the Saiyans length, choking him as it hit the end of his throat. Goku laid his hand onto the ice-jin, still keeping eye-contact.

"M-monkey I-" Frieza tried speaking out, his mouth filled with cock. "I ca-cannot wait any l-longer!" The white tyrant mumbled as he gave Goku his last few sucks before jumping onto the bed, his assets pointed into the air, waiting for the Saiyan to enter him from behind.

******
"Alright let's see here." Vegeta said as he sat down in the leather office chair. He turned on the computer and connected to the camera installed in the temporary capsule house. As he typed the last few digits of the password, a horrible sight flashed onto the screen, making Vegeta widen his eyes. What he saw was far worse than what he was hoping for, Goku is penetrating that fool! The Prince gagged at the sight, resisting the urge to shut down the computer, still filled with disgust, Vegeta decided to watch, just Incase something goes south.

******

"A-ah yes! Harder!" Frieza moaned as he dug his hands into the blanket. The tyrant was filled with ecstasy, he's never experienced anything like it. The bed squeaked with each thrust, sweating profusely. The ice-jin's moans got louder with each thrust. Goku bent down and wrapped his hands around Frieza's waist, pulling the tyrant up and keeping one hand on his back. The ice-Jin let out a hefty moan as a response to this new
position they took. Frieza's vision turned blurry as the Saiyan hit the sweet spot, making him cry out in pleasure. Goku lifted the tyrants leg, holding it by the joint. The ice-Jin noticed that each thrust became sloppier and sloppier. Goku pulled out, now pumping his cock.

"Turn to me, I'm gonna do it on your face!" Goku chocked out as Frieza faced the Saiyan. The tyrant was sitting on his thighs, still on the bed, while Goku was standing up, his cock directly in the ice-jins face. The Saiyan gazed at the tyrant, who's eyes were filled with anticipation and excitement. Frieza opened his mouth wide as Goku came, his face was now glazed in Saiyan cum. Frieza licked off us much as he could, showing off his tongue work to Goku, then plopped onto the bed, panting heavily. Goku threw a towel next to Frieza, after wiping his face off. "Are you up for another round?"

"Y-yeah, i-in a bit..."Frieza tried catching his breath, his chest rising higher. As Frieza wiped down his face, the Saiyan laid next to him, caressing the tyrants body. Goku made his way to the ice-jins sheath, even rubbing it ever so slightly made the space emperor moan. As Frieza's sheath opened up, revealing his slim cock, Goku hummed in excitement.

"I was thinking, this time we can kick it up a notch. I'll turn blue~" Goku cooed as he nibbled on Frieza's neck. The ice-jin let a couple of moans escape his mouth.

"Oh c-cmon Goku! Put it back in~" Frieza said, his speech shaky. Goku gave the tyrant a nod and got on top of the sweating ice-jin, his tail thumping with excitement.

                                     ******

Vegeta watched the screen intently, he was repelled by what he saw, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of what was infront of him. I should record this, just to show it to him if he's ever being more annoying than usual, Vegeta let out a giggle as he hit the record screen button.

                                    ******

"O-Oh G-Goku! H-harder!" The tyrant stuttered his speech as he was fixated on the pleasure. "T-this t-time, f-finish I-in me!" Frieza coiled his tail as he dug his nails into the Saiyan's arms. A blue arua surrounded Goku, increasing his power by a great deal. Frieza moaned away at each thrust as his hole stretched to fit the size of the Saiyan's cock.

"F-Frieza! I-I can't last much longer!" And with those words, the saiyan came, filling the tyrants hole, making him bend back. Goku pulled out, his length coated in his own cum. They both panted as their orgasms melted away. The Saiyans hair turned back to black, and he fell onto the mattress, Frieza's sheath closed as he too, dozed off.