Chapter 6

"Here. Have a sip of water."

You have no idea how much time has passed between what was hands down the best orgasm of your life and this current moment. All you know is that everything is different now--in the most profound sense imaginable.

Yuta's steady hands are helping you sit up partway so that you can attempt to drink from the glass that he raises to your lips. You are trembling all over...so full of bliss and happiness and heat. The thought of how hot you are starts to fully sink in as the coolness of the water slides over your tongue and down your throat. It's heavenly.

"I'm so hot," you mumble through quivering lips. You realize for the first time that your skin is beaded up with sweat. You cannot see because of the blindfold, but you can feel it very clearly now.

The touch of Yuta's fingers brush across your forehead, moving a sweaty strand of hair to the side. "You're not in heat are you, babe?" There is a concerned quality to his voice but it's mostly hidden beneath a tease.

Now that he mentions it, you haven't had a heat in the last two months. It tends to be a quarterly occurrence although it can vary depending on your hormonal levels. If anything was ever fucking with your hormonal balance, wouldn't it be meeting your soul mate?

"I don't know," you muse. "It honestly could be. I feel like I'm melting."

"Is it me?" Suddenly, the tip of his finger is trailing up your inner thigh again. You can't help but gasp. A literally rush of heat blooms beneath your skin where ever his finger goes. You nod--unable to speak as the feeling spreads with his movement. It comes up, dancing along the very upper bits of your thighs before he sinks the digit into your pussy.

"Ohhhhhh Yuta," you breathe out reverently. Thank god that you're already naked because you've become so hot that you would be ripping your clothes off otherwise. Your hips wriggle on their own, trying to get the finger even deeper, and Yuta chuckles.

"Needy girl~" He swirls his finger around ever so slightly and then removes it. "Let's get you home, then."

Home? What? Why?! "No, no," you practically whine. "I don't wanna leave. I want more! I need you!" As the words come out you grow increasingly more frantic--primal need that you didn't even realize was there before. You twist in the sheets to express your very real need. With your hands tied above your head and the blindfold on, there is only so much you can do.

"Mmm I dunno," Yuta thinks. "Shouldn't you get home to take your suppressants or whatever? You're burning up."

"I don't take suppressants," you exclaim. "I don't need suppressants; I just need you!"

There is a second's pause where Yuta is silent above you. You wish more than anything that you could see him so you could plead with your eyes. You have gorgeous eyes--you can bat your eyelashes and change the world when you need to--but they're hidden under the damn blindfold! What is he thinking?

When he finally speaks again he sounds completely different. "Alright." There is the sound of him unzipping his fly and then, "You wanna taste me?"

"Yes," you say vehemently, opening your mouth and hoping that you are coming across more alluring and less pathetic than you feel. You have never gotten so excited about sucking a dick before! A moment later the head of his cock brushes playfully against your lips. You open a bit wider, unable to see how big he might be. All you can think about in this moment is the smell of his manhood as his hips sink forward and the weighty appendage enters you--

--he smells fresh. Like green tea, or watermelon, or growing grass with a waft of smoke in the morning. Completely unique for an alpha--

And so delicious! As soon as the shaft of his cock has filled your mouth, you close your lips and begin to earnestly suck on him. The groan of pleasure that you get in response makes your cunt start leaking all over again.