Chapter 10

You had no idea that when you woke up from a nap, this would be the predicament you would find yourself in. You were quiet enough as you pleased yourself. Yuta was sound asleep after coming home from the gym, so you had been sneaking glances at him as you stuck the vibrator deep inside of you. His upper body was exposed. His chest and abs littered with your marks from last night's antics. It was more than enough imagery to get you off.

But you messed up. You took your eyes off of him as you got closer to your orgasm. Your breathing was a little too audible. As you opened your eyes to get one more peek at him to finish it, his eyes were wide open staring at you. His face was not happy. You immediately stop what you were doing. A child caught with their hand in the cookie jar had nothing on your face at that moment.

"Bad girl." You open your mouth ready to protest, but he simply shakes his head and points to your hands. He leans over, grabbing a rope from his bottom drawer.

"Oh come on, Yuta! Please, I was just trying to help you by ya' know- helping myself." You put on your best pouty face. No reaction.

"Hands, Omega," he replies sternly. You know it's no use. You aren't going to sweet-talk your way out of this one. You sigh in defeat as he takes your hands and ties them loosely to the bed. So instead you sulk like a petulant child on timeout.

One of these days I'll get you back for this. The thought makes you smile evilly.

"What's that look? Were you thinking of something naughty?" You stay quiet, only smirking at him.

"Hmm, you were. Since you don't wanna' talk. Might as well make it easier for you." He goes back into the drawer of freakiness and pulls out a gag, smiling as it dangles from his hand. Your eyes bulge as he moves closer to your face.

"Wait, wait, wait. I--I was just playing. I'm sorry, Alpha. Please, I'll be good." You try to move further away but you're stuck because of the damn rope.

"Oh, I know. This is why we have lessons." He smiles while you continue trying to squirm away from him.

"This is bullshit," you state as your fear and sexual desire mix together. You don't know how to react.

"Potty mouth." He places the red ball in your mouth and hooks the straps behind your head. He examines your face before speaking "Since you can't speak, you will use fingers to communicate. One snap for yes, two for no. Do you understand?"

*snap*

"Good girl." He moves toward your legs and picks up the vibe that you discarded. He plunges it back inside of you, rotating it as the vibration travels through your vagina.

"Mmm, mmmm," you say moaning in pleasure. He moves his head upwards so you can see him better. His fingers tweak and pull at your nipples, causing you to roll your hips. He kisses your inner thighs--going warm to cold as he blows gently at each spot. As you shiver from the contact another intrusion occurs. He sticks a butt plug with multiple balls inside of your ass.

You snap your fingers twice.

"Sorry baby. But that's gonna' stay right where it is."

His head dives down and his tongue licks your clit. You can't see him because your swollen belly blocks him.

Dang it, baby. You just had to get bigger overnight.

You groan out of frustration as your body takes what he's giving you. You make a mental note to always be wary when you're at his house since clearly, he has weapons of mass destruction. The pressure builds as you start to moan louder.

Abruptly he stops all actions--taking the toys out of you. Both of your holes are clenching for more. He looks at you with a grin that only the devil could have. He watches your breathing go back to normal before putting the toys back in again and eating you out once more.