Chapter three

They're two lovers in the night

Waiting on the sun to rise

Passing ships into the night

Under different skies

But you just whisper what you said

One last time

I could have sworn I heard you say

That you are mine

~Be The One, The Fray <3

***

So close to seeing him again. I just couldn't bring myself to face my fear. But, he probably doesn't even remember me.

But it's been so hard without him here. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't avoid him all the time. Kind of impossible if you ask me.

I sigh to myself wishing for Daniel to come home quicker. The time reads 12:00pm. We've only been gone for about two hours.

I decided to clean up around the house, as soon as I put Daniella down for a nap. Soon enough the door bell rings.

I open the front door to be greeted by a lady around her mid-twenties. To her right is the same child Daniella introduced me to, earlier today.

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn. Brooklyn Styles." My heart falls to my stomach. No not even, more like to f*cking hell.

"I-I-Um-I" I'm so shocked that I can't even get any words out of my mouth.

"Daniel. Is he here? He invited us over for lunch." I feel like collapsing to the floor as she continues to speak.

"Him and my husband are very good friends. Oh, he'll be here any minute." Can I please just go die in a f*cking whole right now? Please?

"Oh-C-come in." My voice is so weak. I lead her to the couch and excuse myself as I walk upstairs to Daniella's room and see that she's still sleeping.

I walk out of her room and into the room me and Daniel are staying in. I grab my phone from the dresser and immediately dial his number.

"Daniel?" After the 2nd ring he answers.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you? And why didn't you tell me the s-styles are coming over ?" I panic into the phone. There no way I'm ready to meet the man who broke my heart years ago.

"Woah! Calm down. I'm home, come downstairs. Harry and his wife are waiting. " He hangs up before I can reply.

There's no way I'm going down there. I can't.

My heart won't be able to handle the pain. Even though it's been 3 years, I still can't even hear his name and feel this rush of coldness fly through me.

I know that if I go down there, I will have a mental breakdown.

****

A/N: Woah, there like in the same air of atmosphere right now. Like what even?

Yup it's un fucking edited. Well I just read over it cause it's like 11:20 pm a school night and I'm ducking tired.

Omg. Beth's new song! Can we talk about that please? Shes queen. End of story.

For an early updateee go read my new story Innocent.

Get that to 100 reads and 50 votes and I will update this as soon as we got there?

Innocent

Sometimes I feel as if evil is a tangible thing.

Comment+Vote+Follow. (Ig: seher_7)