Chapter Nine

Say you love me to my face

I need it more than your embrace

Just say you want me, that's all it takes

Heart's getting torn from your mistakes

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If you don't wanna try,

But all that I've been thinking of

Is maybe that you might

Baby it looks as though

We're running out of words to say

And love's floating away

~Say you love me, Jessie Ware.

~~~

Flight 26B to England Boarding

I grab my one small carry on and walk towards the boarding gates. I wait in line as they get the handicapped people boarded, then first class and lastly the others.

I put my carry on suit case on the small holding above and take my seat next to the window. I put on my seatbelt and rest my head against the small window.

It takes about 45 minutes until the plane is all boarded and an extra 15 minutes 'till the plane actually starts moving.

"Hey." A voice speaks from besides me. I turn my head to see a young man, about 18-19, smiling at me.

"Hi." I politely say back. His facical features seem quite playful.

"I'm going to visit my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in 4 months." He says happily. I smile, happily for him.

"That's cute. Did you guys have a long distance relationship?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm 20, we've dated since we were 12, believe it or not." He smiles at the thought of their relationship. Together for eight years and they still love each other.

"She moved to England when she was 16. Her father found a job there." He says and I nod.

"True love huh?" I laugh a little at my own words. There's no such thing as true love. Not in my world that is, anymore.

"You could say that. I'm planning on proposing to her." He says happily. I frown a bit at his words. Old memories rush back.

"Bethany, I love you so much. You completed me like the minute you walked into it. Well more like kidnapped into it. But no amount of words can say how much I love you and my stomach churns every time I see your beautiful face. Happy Birthday baby girl. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you. Believe it or not you did change me. Without you in my life I don't know where I would be today. I know I made so many mistakes, I know I f*cked up loads of times. I want to make it up too you. I love you so much Bethany. Marry Me?" He says and opens a red velvet box, revealing a beautiful sliver ring.

I stare at him shocked, not able to answer back. Should I say yes? Do I want to spend the rest of my life with a criminal? I love him so much, but with the baby. He's the father Bethany.

"I-I. Yes!!" I scream and he puts the ring on me. He stands up and I immediately kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you Harry." I say as we break the kiss and stare into each other eyes.

"I love you Bethany." He says and kisses me again.

I quickly look away wiping the upcoming tears away. He never loved me. If he loved me, he wouldn't have left to go to England.