Chapter six

I smell heartbreak on my hands

I feel sick to my stomach

As I begin to stand

I see your outline in my bed

In the same spot

I watched him rest his head

I've done you wrong, I regret it

I write this song, try to forget it

I feel this emptiness in my chest

It feels surreal, but I'm feeling stressed

I need to do something

I fucked up for nothing

Now I gotta just tell someone,

Tell someone what I've done

~Gasoline, Troye Sivan.

***

"Mom-He- he took her from me." I cry into the phone. I haven't ate, slept, nor left this house ever since Harry took Daniella from me.

Tears flow down my face. I honestly have nothing left for me anymore. It's all gone down the drain and I feel like I'm going to pass out any second.

"Darling, Your father and I are sending you a flight ticket back to Seattle. New York doesn't seem to be working out for you." My mother says from the other end.

"Meanwhile, go eat something, and get out of the house. I got you enrolled to Seattle University. Your flight leaves Friday." My mother says. I feel like even if I do go back to Seattle, what's going to change really.

"Why don't you tell Daniel that? He must be worried." Daniel. If only she knew we broke up days after I lost Daniella.

"Alright mom. I'll see you Friday. Bye." I end the phone call with my mom.

I get up the the couch I've been laying on since ever. The only reason I got up was to use the bathroom and that's it.

As soon as I get up, my head feels dizzy and my body feels heavy. I run to the bathroom as I feel the vomit arise from my stomach out into the toilet.

I clean up minutes after. My stomach feels as empty as my heart. It's like a black pit that I'm lost in.

I walk to the living room and check my phone to see I revived a text message from a number I haven't seen in the longest time.

3132458765:

Heard what happened. Sorry love. Would love to catch up.

~Xx. N

***

#Writersblock

Not edited I'll do that later. Yes I know it's like the shortest chapter ever.

I have no idea what do write next so I need your help, which leads up to the QOTD

QOTD: Who can make me a cover for the story, and give me a good idea as to what to write next?

The one that I pick will get a character in this book!

Who would be really happy if I followed them? Ik I'm not that famous. Haha but still.

I'm tired and have exams in 2 weeks which is such a pain in the ass.

Ily. You can message me the things on kik: Paris_Forever18 or Twitter: Skinny_As_Love or Instagram: seher_7

Love you guys!

Comment+Vote+Follow!