Chapter seven

*This chapter is dedicated to everyone who thought they were never good enough, including myself. You all are beautiful in your own ways. Someone out there loves you guys. I love you guys so much. Don't stop believing in yourself. You have the power to do whatever you want. Don't let anyone take that away from you. <333*

***

You made me insecure

Told me I wasn't good enough

But who are you to judge

When your a diamond in the rough

I know you've got somethings

You'd like to change about yourself

But when it comes to me

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

I'm not beauty queen

I'm just beautiful me

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

You've got every right

To a beautiful life

~Who says, Selena Gomez <3

***

*2 weeks later*

"Mom, I'm not going to collage today. I'm way to tired. I've barley been able to sleep, and now that finals are over I can finally rest." I say to my mom.

"Okay fine, but I want you to come to church with your dad and I today." I groan, but agree anyways.

"Come on, we leave in 10 minutes, go get changed then you can stay home, or maybe do something productive with your life." My mother says, pushing me upstairs to go change.

I change into a white lace dress, and just comb through my brown hair. I stare at my face in the mirror. So many flaws everywhere.

I sigh, knowing that it's a part of human life and everybody has their flaws, but are still perfect.

I walk down the stairs and see my mom and dad talking.

"Mom, dad? Are you guys ready?" I ask my parents, walking up to the kitchen and grabbing an orange.

"Yeah. Let's go." My dad says. I bring the orange with me just in case I get hungry on the way. The closest church to our house is 1 hour away. I told my parents that's what they get for wanting a farm house.

But I don't blame them. I have loved horses ever since I was old enough to be able to ride one. And now, I can have my own, and go out riding whenever I want to.

I grab my phone from my small side purse and text Niall. He said that he would come over later, and I'm hoping we can go to the coffee shop because it's overall just a nice peaceful place, and I would love to catch up with him.

Niall :)

Going to church. I'll be home soon. We need to catch up soon.

I text him, and minutes later I get a respond.

Niall :)

Okay! I can't wait. We haven't talked in centuries. x.

I laugh as his response and text him back.