||•••Chapter three•••||

STORY REFRESHER:

THE GIRLS AND CALUM R LEAVING THE PARTY AFTER MYA GOT IN A FIGHT WITH LUKE. MYA WAS NOT DRUNK AS CLARA ASKED SHE WAS JUST ANGRY AT LUKE BC SHE THINKS HE IS A SELF CONCEDED JERK AND DIDNT WANT HIM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER.

BACK TO THE STORY 😘

Clara's Point of view

I rested my head in my hands, looking out the window of Calum's car as Mya told us what happened.

"Wait wait wait" Tori laughed "you tried to lunge at him?"

I smiled

"Yeah if it wasn't for me things would've gotten bad" Calum giggles

Mya groans "he called me a bitch!"

"O he didn't mean it" I waved her off

"I think he did!"

"He was probably drunk" Calum shrugged

"I think you were drunk Mya" I laugh

"I wasn't drunk!" she yells

"Nah that's just how Mya acts she wasn't drunk" Mae shook her head, biting on her nails.

"Yea! Wait do I really?" Mya asked

Mae nodded "Im just saying you're defensive" she giggled

"So you really tried to attack him?" Tori asks again.

"Yes!" Calum laughs

"Damn I'm taken to the party against my will just to end up missing everything !" she laughs

"Whatever" Mya snaps

"Hey! Mya why don't you stay the night at my house tonight ok, you can cool off."

She nods

"Tori, Clara you guys want to?"

Tori and I nod.

"I see how it is!" Calum fake cries

"Aw baby" I giggle kissing him on the cheek. He instantly brightens up, grabbing my hand, his focus still on the road.

Mya sighs behind me.

"What?" I ask turning around

She shakes her head, looking out the window with a blank expression.

I wasn't sure why Mya got so weird around Calum and I. I was pretty sure Mae and Mya knew but I never asked. I didn't want to interfere and I was scared she was mad at me for something. I glanced up at Calum who seemed to be frowning but quickly gave me a smile. It was fake.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Why do you act like that?" I blurted

"What?" Mya asked

"Clara I think-" Calum tried to interrupt

"No Calum" I snapped which made him flinch.

"Clara!" Mae yelled "calm down o my god"

"Yea what the hell" Tori said shaking her head.

Mya sat there staring at her lap.

"I'm sorry" I muttered "it doesn't matter I just thought you were mad at me or something I-"

"It's fine" she mumbled "Calum are we there yet?"

"Uh almost" he said quickly

I turned back around in my seat, Calum grabbing my hand.

The air got more and more awkward as we drove. I sat there, staring out at the road, my grip on Calum getting tighter.

"Hey" he whispered "its okay" he smiled brightly which made me smile in return.

I had known Mae, Mya, and Tori for about a year. One day I ended up sitting by Mae on the bus and we kinda hit it off. From then on we all became friends. Calum was my boyfriend then and he still is. Which makes Luke my friend I guess. He's alright, I like him, but I guess he is an asshole. Well yeah he is. But Calum and him are best friends and I would never get in the way because I simply love Calum and I can't do that to him. I introduced the girls to Calum once we started dating and they all loved him. Calum was just an all around amazing guy.

So I understood why Mya got upset about Luke but i thought that was a little over the top. Maybe I could ask someone later.

When we pulled up to Mae's house they all hopped out of the car.

"Are you coming Clara?" Mae asked

"Uh no I'm okay I think I'll stay with Calum for a while" I looked over at Calum who grinned at me.

"Ok" Mae nodded before running after Mya, who was mumbling

"I hate Luke"under her breath.

"So what do you want to do?" Calum asks.

"I don't know" I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

I stayed silent for a while.

"Um can I ask you a question?"

"Sure anything" he smiles

"Why does Mya get so weird around us and Luke?"

He looked down at his hands.

"Um I don't think I should.."

"It's ok" I said quickly "If you can't tell me I understand I just-"

"No it's just, never mind I'm sorry"

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up."

"No it's okay" Calum smiles

We were both quiet. Sitting in an awkward silence.

I didn't know what to say.

"How about you come back to my house?" Calum suggests.

"Ok" I smile

He grins, turning on the car again, and driving off.

We didn't talk much on the way there. But it wasn't awkward like it was a little bit ago. When we got to his house he hopped out, running around the car to open my door. He surprised me by picking me up and carrying me to the door. I struggled to get out of his arms, but his giggle made it too cute.

"Calum put me down" I laughed

He kicks open the front door after swiftly unlocking it with his key, and gently sets me down on the couch.

"You want something to drink?" he asks, running into the kitchen.

"No I'm okay come cuddle with me!"

He runs out of the kitchen, and plops down on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and I snuggle into his chest.

I then realized how tired I was, my eyelids slowly fluttering shut.

"I love you Calum."

"I love you Clara."

I HATE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH BUT I HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING TO CLEAR THINGS UP IDK IM SORRY GUYS. PLZ GO READ MY OTHER STORIES, DEMENTOPHOBIA AND VOODOO DOLL ❤️❤️❤️❤️ THANKS LOVELIES