||•••Chapter six•••||

Clara's POV
"Clara!" I hear Calum's voice behind me.
"Calum!" I laugh holding out my arms
He runs up to me, picking me up and spinning me around before kissing me.
"Hi" he giggles
"You're such a dork" I laugh as he sets me down, intertwining out fingers.
"But I'm your-"
"No you're not" I interrupt him before he can say some cheesy pick up line.
"But" he fakes cries so I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles.
"What do you want to do tonight?" He asks
I didn't know actually. It was Wednesday so Luke wasn't having a party, and I guessed I wasn't going to be hanging out with Mya after how she acted today. I know it was because of Luke, and now she had detention with him Friday. I liked Luke, kind of, but he was a jerk and I wish he would stay away from Mya. I would talk to him but it would probably only make things worse.
"I don't know. There's no parties going on" I laugh.
"Then how about we... go out to dinner?" Calum suggests.
"We could."
"Where?"
"I'm feeling Chinese at your place" I smirk
"I can't actually cook Chinese even though it may look like it I-"
"Not what I meant!" I laugh and he giggles, making the corners of his eyes crinkle adorably.
"Ok we can do that" he smiles.
"Cool" I smile
•••
A crap ton of Chinese food, a lot of making out, and laughter filled hours later, Calum and I were sitting on the couch, my head on his lap.
I was messing with his fingers, and he smirked down at me, sleep trying to drag him under.
"Hey Clara?"
"Yea Cal?"
"What's wrong with Mya, why did she freak out at lunch?"
"She has detention with Luke on Friday"
He laughs and I smack his chest playfully.
"Sorry" he giggles "I wish I could be there to see that"
"They just met each other last weekend and yet they already hate each other is that possible?"
He swallows as if he's nervous, which makes me nervous.
"Yeah" he trails off.
"What?" I sit up.
"Nothing" he shakes his head
I stare at him, looking for an answer in his expression, yet it was blank.
"Nothing, never mind" he smiles, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
I smile back, not wanting to start a fight.
"Ok"
"I'm tired lets go to bed yeah?"
I nod and he lifts me up, once again, and carries me upstairs.

JUST A FILLER GUYS 😊

Touchdown {on hold}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें