||•••Chapter Five•••||

Tori's Pov
"So you really want to do this?" Mae asks me.
"Yeah I'm positive" I laugh
"Well okay" she giggles picking up a bottle of purple hair dye.
"This is so short notice I mean when I picked up my phone and saw a text for me to come over I didn't think it would be to dye hair but okay" she laughs opening the bottle and slipping on gloves.
"Hey I know how to do it I just want help and no one else is able to help"
"Ok ok Tori I like this purple by the way it's pretty punk" she smirks
"Well I am a pretty punk person I mean what can I say" I gesture to my 21 pilots shirt and she rolls her eyes.
"So" she says starting on my hair "I talked to Luke today"
"About?"
"Well he kept going on about Mya and so I asked him why he was so you know all about Mya and I don't think he likes me very much because-"
"What exactly did you say?" I ask cautiously
"Ok well I said Luke you've probably fucked a ton of girls correct-"
I burst out laughing
"And I thought I should be straight forward I mean come on its Luke Hemmings" she laughs
"Ok ok go on what did he say?"
"He said yea and then later I asked why he got a detention and I brought up his party and you know um well I brought up Jake-"
"Jake? Was Mya around?"
"No she wasn't around but what I'm saying is he like got in a fight with Jake which is why he got detention so I asked if it was-"
"About Mya." I finish and she nods.
"And he said it's not about that and then ran off"
Well. Jake and Mya dated Freshman year. None of us talked about him anymore because it made Mya uncomfortable. We avoided him as much as possible. Jake wasn't a good boyfriend and I didn't like to think about it too much. After they had a huge fallout and broke up, Mya's been all weird with relationships. She doesn't believe in love anymore I guess.
"So you think Luke went to Jake to talk about Mya?"
"Yea and then I think Jake beat him up, or tried to at least have you seen his face lately? O my god Luke must have- sorry off topic anyways I think we should watch both of them and see what's going on because Mya's been hurt enough lately."
I nod in agreement.
10 minutes of Mae doing my hair go by before I bring up another topic.
"So Mae have you seen any boys lately? I mean Homecoming is next month do you think-"
"Absolutely not Tori. It won't happen.
Not in a million years."
"Cmon don't be so doubtful!"
She shakes her head at me.
"There let that sit and then you can rinse it."
"Thanks" I smile
I glared at Mae as her face lit up.
"There's another game this Friday I think you should come" she smiles
"Why?" I wine
"Because it's gonna be fun there's only two more until the homecoming game-" I groan to interrupt her.
"How is it even possible to have this many in a row?"
"I don't know" she shrugs "but we don't have one the Friday before the homecoming game so"
I pout.
"Don't give me that look"
I sigh knowing I won't get out of this.
"Fine"
She smirks.
"Ok go rinse that" She points to the sink.
I obey and then blow dry it. It looks perfect. I smile into the mirror.
"Mae!"
"What?" she says walking into the bathroom with a bowl of Mac and cheese.
"Whoa! It looks amazing!"
"Did you make Mac and cheese alone without my supervision?" I ask her.
Before she can answer the smoke alarm goes off and she slowly lifts her spoon taking another bite.
"Mae" I sigh

(Picture of Toris hair above, played by lily Collins)

EVERYONE FOLLOW @cheesyniall
THATS Tori AND SHES EPIC THIS IS JUST A FILLER ILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER