3: Sleepover

*Four years have passed and you are in 7th grade. You became good friends with the guys(Bts), you guys even made nicknames for some of them. You all also became good friends with Sana's group(Twice) and a group of new kids (BlackPink). But your best friend, the one you thought was the best person in the world was Sana. You and Sana would always hangout at least 6 times a week. You also gained feelings for her. You didn't know if it was love or a crush. What you didn't know was that she loved you. 

Present Time

Y/N Pov

I'm currently in 5 period, which is gym. We were gonna play dodge ball. I was captain and chose my team which was Jungkook, Jimin, V, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Sana, And Jennie.  We were doing very well and was winning. V, Jungkook, Tzuyu, And Jennie were out so i was gonna try and catch a ball. I looked at Sana and saw a ball about to hit her face. I ran as fast as i could and caught the ball before it hit her face. That's when V, Jungkook, Tzuyu, and Jennie got back in the game. Sana helped me up.

'' Thank you Y/N'' 

" No, problem. I didn't want my best friend to get hurt '' She looked at me and smiled widely. We won the game easily. The class period ended and we all went to go change. I was waiting for Sana in the hallway. She got out of the locker room and ran to Y/N. We both walked to the cafeteria and got our food. We sat down with the rest, of course sitting next to each other. We all talked to each other and Sana tapped my shoulder.

"Y/N! Wanna have a sleepover this weekend?"

"Sure Sana, i can come over tonight" i replied. She gave me a big smile.

I was super excited because we haven't had a sleepover since summer. I looked at Sana and she looked at me, We both stared at each other and smiled. 

*After School

I was getting ready for me and Sana's sleepover. I grabbed my blanket and clothes and placed it in my backpack. I grabbed my wallet and and backpack and left my house. I went to the gas station not too far from my house. I bought some chips and pop for me and Sana. I walked to her house and rung the doorbell. Her mother opened the door and i greeted her and she greeted me back. I went upstairs to Sana's room. I opened her door and...

" Y/N!!!!!!!!! " She hugged me. " Chill Sana, i just saw you at school earlier " She giggled which made my stomach get butterflies. I placed my bag down as she closed the door. I grabbed one of the chips and threw it at her. She dropped it but was surprised.

" I got you're favorite " i said and smiled at her. " THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! " She came over to me and hugged me for about 20 seconds until I let her go. 

*Night Time

I already set my blankets on the floor and was laying down looking at my phone. Sana came in because she went to take a shower. She closed the door, sat next to me and grabbed the controller. She played the movie " Annabelle Comes Home ". I don't mind watching scary movie's but Sana LOVES scary movie's. Even though she get's scared she still love's it. We grabbed the snacks and pop i bought and ate and drank it. Sana screamed at every jumpscare. I sometimes screamed too and we both would laugh at each other. 

The movie ended and we were about to sleep when suddenly...

" Y/N?" I replied back with " What is it Sana? " 

"Can you promise me one thing?"  Sana asked.

" What is it? " I said back. 

" When we turn 21 and don't have a partner, would you be my Bf? " She Said. I couldn't believe what i just heard. 

" Y-Yes. I w-would lo-love too." I stuttered. She giggled.

" Well then, Goodnight Y/N " she said. "Goodnight my dearest Sana" i replied and she giggled back. 

Sana Pov

" I just wish you could be my boyfriend now... " she said but Y/N didn't hear as he drifted off to sleep.

Boring Chapter but yeah